Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop now
Profile for Lynzixx3 > Reviews

Content by Lynzixx3

Lynzixx3

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars looks good, 14 Mar. 2013
looks good in my 1 year olds bedroom. Keeps the light out so helps alot with daytime naps and lighter evenings!

Sensory Blocks
Sensory Blocks
Offered by School Surplus Co

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 14 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Sensory Blocks (Toy)
They look good, well made from birth (sensory) to 3/4 years probably as there is so much you can do and learn from them.

Boys & Girls Pirate Bedroom Light Switch - Skull & Crossbones Flag British Made & Handmade By Candy Queen Designs
Offered by Candy Queen Designs

5.0 out of 5 stars Quirky!, 30 Dec. 2010
I purchased this item as an xmas present for my landrover obsessed partner and he loved it! It works perfectly, you turn the landrover around and use it as a dimmer switch. A quirky addition to our house. Quick delivery! I have since purchased another of these from the sellers website for my brother.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Gift for a landrover fan!, 30 Dec. 2010
I purchased this for my boyfriend who is just recently "doing up" an old landrover as a project, although the time scale when purchased was weeks - the item arrived within a couple of days! I ordered a size M which when it arrived looked rather small but it fits my boyfriend perfectly (stretchy material) and he's worn it everyday since xmas day! Definatly a good buy!

Zeon Coin Saving Jar, Large
Zeon Coin Saving Jar, Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Motivational item!, 30 Dec. 2010
I got given this coin jar as an xmas present this year (2010) and although not brilliantly made i do LOVE it! It's brilliant for collecting loose change and the digital display at the top that tells you how much is in the jar is motivating for me to keep saving! You do have to shove the coin straight through though or it will count/recognise it another coin. A quirky addition to our house :) i have already ordered one for my brother for his birthday!