Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now
Profile for YDontthey > Reviews

Content by YDontthey

YDontthey

Page: 1 | 2
Sherwood Oakfield Ragley Mens Full Length Superior Quality 100% Waterproof Coat - EXCLUSIVE
Offered by OAKFIELD - Expedited Delivery Available
Price: £47.95 - £51.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 22 May 2015
The only annoying thing about this coat is the smug expression on my face whilst wearing it.

Sidiou Group 7w 300lm Mini Cree Led Flashlight Torch Adjustable Focus Zoom Light Lamp
Offered by TFYT Ecommerce

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy a torch, find a torch, 22 May 2015
I had one of these but it went astray, so ordered another thinking that was sure to bring the other to light. And indeed it did almost immediately - whilst peering down the back of furniture looking for something else, I found the lost one. Small, compact, bright, good and weighty to hold - just the thing.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfy for a small person to sleep in., 12 Feb. 2013
Great colour and comfort for occasional sleeping. Could be better for sitting on but would buy again. Hope it works for you?

Professor Kompressor
Professor Kompressor

5.0 out of 5 stars The Mad Professor Kompressor..., 12 Feb. 2013
We love the Professor and his crazy ideas. Any secret or eccentric inventors in your household will enjoy this cleverly written book. We want more!

ProCook Satin Stainless Steel Double Walled Cafetiere 8 Cup / 1L
ProCook Satin Stainless Steel Double Walled Cafetiere 8 Cup / 1L
Offered by ProCook

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for camping too!, 12 Feb. 2013
Looks great and performs well keeping coffee warm for ages. Enjoy this great addition to your coffee loving drinking experience

Black Action Trousers
Black Action Trousers

2.0 out of 5 stars The pockets are plentiful but too small, 22 Aug. 2011
Plenty of pockets is good for work trousers, to put stuff in. Trouble is with these, you can't get it out easily because the pockets up top are too small to fit your hand in. They feel a bit too snug all round in the pocket area, for comfort as well as getting at your stuff. Apart from that they're OK, but despite their name I don't feel fully ready for action when I put them on. Mind you, I'm busy doing stuff so I'm not worried about my pocket capacity much then. And my hands aren't over-sized, by the way.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well for me, 11 Jun. 2011
I got a cheaper one of these before but it didn't work well. This does; I use Mulab on a vista laptop with a yamaha keyboard. There's a bit of fiddling around with the settings on each, but once its done it works well. I've only used it once but nothing leads me to suspect it won't carry on working well. Its great to be able to play the keyboard straight into the computer, using the effects therein or to record it, or the other way round.

Beto Alloy Barrel Track Pump with Gauge
Beto Alloy Barrel Track Pump with Gauge
Offered by Y Frame Discounts Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Good pump, 11 Jun. 2011
This is a good thing - easy & quick to use. I have a compact pump with gauge that I used before getting this one. That's OK for when you're out on bike, but topping up the pressure before each ride is a nuisance so sometimes I didn't bother and got a lot of punctures because they were a bit soft. Now I can quickly and easily do my own and children's bikes, couple of pumps and its done. Time saved there and in not having to fix so many punctures. The gauge is easy to read, in bars & psi, with a red arrow you put against what you're aiming for. Works for Shrader and Presta valves, both connections are integral; push it on and pull the lever back (in line with the valve); pump it up. Don't forget to unscrew the presta nut a bit first, but you know that...
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 19, 2014 8:04 AM GMT

Visconti XL Messenger Bag A4 Plus - Hunter Leather -16054 - Harvard XL - Oil Brown
Offered by The Real Handbag Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Good bag, 7 May 2011
This was ordered as a gift for someone so we haven't seen it in action, but it looked excellent. We had looked at several websites but couldn't find the right thing elsewhere - I think this was it. Good size, good material, good detail; should last for years and still work well.

HP Officejet 7000 Wide Format A3 Ethernet Printer
HP Officejet 7000 Wide Format A3 Ethernet Printer

2.0 out of 5 stars I like it less as time goes on, 14 Oct. 2010
I've revised this review twice now as more annoyances surface, two stars removed from my initial opnion. You probably want to know how it works after a few months, so... First, the print quality is good, fine and bold lines come out clear and clean. This printer was a replacement for an HP 1220C which I use for my work to print A3 drawings. It seems that the margin settings are different on this one, so I have to move the titles in so it all prints properly; wastes time and some ink and paper getting it right. The borderless option is good, except that the scale is slightly out, and black comes out not as sharp. Print settings could be easier and quicker to access and edit too. So. It does the job OK, but I hoped for it to be easier to use. I only have HP printers so kept with them for this one, and maybe the main thing is the prints look good. It would be nicer if it worked better all round though. The separate colour cartridges work well, but obvious really. Four months in and another annoyance has surfaced - blank or very faint pages come out, solved by taking out the black cartridge and putting it back in again, ink level is fine. Paper and time are wasted, and its annoying. I have taken a star off for that. It really should print, seeing as its a printer. Oh lord. Six months in and I'm getting more annoyed with it. The side margins are too wide, so normal drawing layouts get their edges cropped, and borderless is not so good, as I already said up above. I wouldn't have got it had I known about these apects.

Page: 1 | 2