Profile for Stanley Gray > Reviews

Content by Stanley Gray

Stanley Gray "frenlect" (Nantwich Cheshire)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
REALMAX® 8 pin Male to USB Female OTG Adapter Lightning Cable Lead For iPad Air 1st 2nd Generation, iPad Mini 2 , iPad 4
Offered by REALMAX®-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Realmax is the real deal, 19 Aug. 2016
All you need to know is that it works and is remarkably cheap. Buy with confidence.

Osmo 006 Bangkirai Decking & Furniture Oil Wood Oil. Protects, Maintains & Beautifies. 2.5 Litres
Offered by Kitchener Flooring LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars ... Osmo's oil product for interior use and being very satisfied with the results I had no hesitation in buying ..., 19 Aug. 2016
Having used Osmo's oil product for interior use and being very satisfied with the results I had no hesitation in buying the Bangkirai Furniture Oil to renovate and protect my outdoor bench and table. After 3 coats the furniture looks like new and I am delighted with the finish. Of course, time will tell if the furniture stands up to weathering but I am optimistic. I have previously used stain then yacht varnish on other wooden outdoor furniture but realise it was a mistake and trying to remove the varnish which was flaking in places was a nightmare. This product is not cheap but it works a treat.

LM® Light Bulbs E14 LED 5W SES Golf Light Bulbs G45 Day White 480 lm 6400K Replaces 40-60 W Incandescent Light Bulbs Pack of 5
Offered by LUMEN MASTER

5.0 out of 5 stars Bright light, 6 Aug. 2016
Obviously cannot vouch for the longevity of these bulbs but the brightness is astonishing. I bought them to use in a floor standing lamp because reading is not as easy as it once was. I have to say I was overwhelmed by the transformation in brightness. Recommended.

Elgar: Symphony No.2 in E Flat
Elgar: Symphony No.2 in E Flat
Offered by skyvo-direct

4.0 out of 5 stars Very beautiful playing from the Staatskapelle Berlin and excellent recording and ..., 12 Jun. 2016
Very different from the other recordings I own of this work. The slow passages strike me as being much slower than I am used to. Very beautiful playing from the Staatskapelle Berlin and excellent recording and a wonderful bargain at just under £3. Not to be missed. The package, which would have easily gone through my letterbox was thrown into my garden and landed near a bed of roses. Which company is delivering on behalf of Amazon? This is just not acceptable.

Brahms: Symphonies Nos. 1 - 4
Brahms: Symphonies Nos. 1 - 4

5.0 out of 5 stars I really enjoyed these performances and the recording is very good too, 17 Mar. 2016
I used to attend Halle concerts in the Free Trade Hall in Manchester with Barbirolli at the podium. You never got a routine performance when he was conducting. As Tully Potter writes in his sleeve note, Barbirolli was a natural for Brahms. I really enjoyed these performances and the recording is very good too. Nostalgic!

August LP104R Wireless Presenter with Red Laser Pointer - Cordless Powerpoint Slide Changer for Presentations - Remote Control Range: 15m - Battery Powered (2xAAA Inc.)
Offered by Daffodil UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautifully made and works a treat, 17 Mar. 2016
Exceeded my expectations. Beautifully made and works a treat. Very impressed.No software needed. Simply insert the memory stick and it links up with the laser pointer.

Mcalpine Basket Strainer Waste Plug Bwstss Stemball Model-Top Set Of 2
Mcalpine Basket Strainer Waste Plug Bwstss Stemball Model-Top Set Of 2
Offered by PlumbinBitsUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 18 Feb. 2016
Replacement for strainer plugs that had ceased to function properly. These new ones fitted a treat.

Single CD/DVD Clear Plastic Sleeves 100Pck
Single CD/DVD Clear Plastic Sleeves 100Pck
Offered by PANGADGETS UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good quality. Much better than the paper sleeves I ..., 18 Feb. 2016
Very good quality. Much better than the paper sleeves I was using. Stronger and the whole of the disc is visible. Just the job.

Ravel & Rachmaninov: Piano Concertos
Ravel & Rachmaninov: Piano Concertos
Offered by skyvo-direct

5.0 out of 5 stars ... before I decided to sell my collection and was delighted when the opportunity to obtain a remastered CD version ..., 11 Aug. 2015
I had the original LP before I decided to sell my collection and was delighted when the opportunity to obtain a remastered CD version became available. These performances were always regarded as definitive and the sound in this latest incarnation is remarkably good.

5 x 45mm Large Tool Spring Terry Clips Heavy Duty Storage / Shed Garage
5 x 45mm Large Tool Spring Terry Clips Heavy Duty Storage / Shed Garage
Offered by HardwareForYou

5.0 out of 5 stars Spring clips, 9 Aug. 2015
Very good for fastening to the wall in my garage to hold long handled items such as hoes in position. Very pleased with these clips.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6