Profile for debi3303 > Reviews

Content by debi3303

debi3303

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Eyes Wide Open (Totally Five Star)
Eyes Wide Open (Totally Five Star)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 23 Sept. 2015
Eyes Wide Open by Lucy Felthouse
Lucy you continue to amaze me. I was a little sad to see it end the way it did. I have so many questions!!! Hopefully you will make a sequel to this story. Fiona is a very lucky woman who lands her dream job at an amazing Hotel. She never makes time for herself until she meets James and Logan. These two men will melt your insides to goo. They happen to meet accidentally in the Hotel bar and once they meet they are all she can think about. How is she supposed to pick one out of the two and heaven forbid she actually get them both. Well luck is on her side and they are both very attracted to her. There are so many hot steamy scenes in this book and Lucy has me wanting, no needing more of these characters. Hopefully she will write more of these M/F/M stories. I received this book as a review copy from the author

Sated
Sated

4.0 out of 5 stars A quick wild ride, 1 Sept. 2015
This review is from: Sated (Kindle Edition)
Sated by Lucy Felthouse
Lucy you are such a tease!!! That ended way too early. Aneesa is in a relationship with a vampire, yes a vampire. I mean really it is the new thing now. Well she has all these fantasies and her boyfriend Ace likes to make them all come true. Well there is one more fantasy she has yet to try so why not bring in a werewolf. Why not? They are supposed to be way hot and have tremendous stamina. (Sign me up) Anyways, once Aneesa finds out what Ace has planned she is a little excited and nervous at the same time. Well I would be too when you find out what happens next. You are in for a quick wild ride. Very exciting and definitely hot. I received this book as a review copy from the author.

Desert Heat & Native Tongue: Two book bundle
Desert Heat & Native Tongue: Two book bundle

5.0 out of 5 stars Hot Bundle!, 22 Jun. 2015
Desert Heat by Lucy Felthouse
Now I can see why everyone was begging Lucy for more! Poor Hugh. All he wants is someone in his life but he is afraid for his career in the military because he is a gay man.
You just don’t know how your platoon is going to react so mum is the word. Well never in his life did he plan on meeting someone during an assignment. Rustam is his interpreter but that is not the only thing he will be to Hugh. Lucy gets me all excited about this little relationship and then the story ends! OMG how will they get along? Do they really like each other? So many questions… I’m so glad Native Tongue is out so I don’t have to wait. I am not a very patient person. LOL If you can’t tell, Yes I did like the story!
Native Tongue by Lucy Felthouse
Yeah so much better now I know what has happened between Hugh and Rustam. Now that they are back on British soil they can find out where this relationship will go. The one bad thing is that they have to keep it private because of Hugh. These two have a great relationship and it is so sad that they can’t come out in public and acknowledge their love for one another quite yet but once they do, oh man! I did giggle a little when Hugh gets together with his family. You are going to love his talk with his mom. Priceless! This was a perfect ending for Hugh and Rustam or is it? You just never know what Lucy is going to do.. I received this book as a gift from the author in return for an honest review.

Native Tongue (Desert Heat Book 2)
Native Tongue (Desert Heat Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Sizzling ending, 19 Jun. 2015
Native Tongue by Lucy Felthouse

Desert Heat
Desert Heat

5.0 out of 5 stars Secret love, 19 Jun. 2015
This review is from: Desert Heat (Kindle Edition)
Desert Heat by Lucy Felthouse
You just don’t know how your platoon is going to react so mum is the word. Well never in his life did he plan on meeting someone during an assignment. Rustam is his interpreter but that is not the only thing he will be to Hugh. Lucy gets me all excited about this little relationship and then the story ends! OMG how will they get along? Do they really like each other? So many questions… I’m so glad Native Tongue is out so I don’t have to wait. I am not a very patient person. LOL I received this book as a gift from the author in return for an honest review. If you can’t tell, Yes I did like the story!

Dark Warrior (What's His Passion?)
Dark Warrior (What's His Passion?)

5.0 out of 5 stars Freedom to love, 15 Jun. 2015
Dark Warrior by Lily Harlem
I think it was Lily week at my house! Dark Warrior is amazing. Leo has decided to go to Kenya to volunteer his time as a doctor and he is not sure how he is going to handle it. He is worried about the conditions and lack of supplies. How will it ever work out? In my opinion it seems like he is running from his past and a broken heart but what he doesn’t expect is Malik. Malik is a local that helps everywhere he is needed. In his country it is frowned upon to be gay. Can he hide his feelings from the good doctor and his family or will he jump right on in family be damned? This was some fine writing by Lily. I received this book as a gift from the author in return for an honest review

Going Up
Going Up

5.0 out of 5 stars Flying high and loving it, 15 Jun. 2015
This review is from: Going Up (Kindle Edition)
Going Up by Lily Harlem
Naughty, naughty, naughty! Oh Lily I love your mind…
You just never know what Lily is going to give us but this one is crazy. This is some fantasy list Faye has and Henry is bound and determined to make them all come true.
I am pretty sure I wouldn’t want to come down after going up in this story. Hot Damn!
I received this book as a gift from the author in return for an honest review.

Abi's House
Abi's House

5.0 out of 5 stars Breath of fresh air, 15 Jun. 2015
This review is from: Abi's House (Kindle Edition)
Abi’s House by Jenny Kane
What a great book! It is nice to take a break from my usual reads to read a love story. Abi’s House is a book that everyone should read. Abi has been through a lot and what she needs is love from a real good man. She thought she had it made but it wasn’t what it seemed to be. The best thing for her to do is leave the life she has now behind and move on to something better. If only the past would let her go that is. There is one person that will help her but will she be able to open up her heart and let him in? Such a moving story in some parts and yes I did tear up a little. Definitely take time to read this story and you will fall in love with Jenny Kane. I received this book as a gift from the author in return for an honest review.

Toy Boy
Toy Boy

5.0 out of 5 stars Cougar Love, 15 Jun. 2015
This review is from: Toy Boy (Kindle Edition)
Toy Boy by Lily Harlem
You got to love a good cougar story. I have to say I am a little bit of a cougar myself but not as much as Kay. Kay has finally met the man of her dreams online but she really doesn’t know what he looks like. She is going to take a leap of faith and meet up with him for a vacation. How will she react when she learns about his age and will it matter? He looks like a freaking Greek god for cripes sakes and if he doesn’t mind should she? HELL NO, GO FOR IT!!! This was a great short story by Lily. She never disappoints.
I received this book as a gift from the author in return for an honest review.

Raising Cain (The Key Guardians Book 1)
Raising Cain (The Key Guardians Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars I can't wait for the next one!, 7 April 2015
Raising Cain by Kelli Ireland
Wow this book was great! Poor poor Dani. All she really wanted in her life was a family. Now that she has found one, well an unusual one, what will she do to keep it? Dani is hiding a secret and no one, I mean no one must find out about it. If they do they will haul her away for ever. Then one day a man comes around and changes her life. Well I haven’t decided if it is for the better or not yet. He will do anything to protect her even though that is not why he is there. This is some amazing writing by Kelli. She draws you into the characters life then she makes you want to strangle them for being so hard headed. DANG YOU! Then ending is something else though and I did not want it to end like that. Kelli left me wanting so much more and now I have to wait. Teaser! I received this book as a gift from the author for an honest review.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20