Profile for suzy > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Mad Hatter Hat (With Hair) - Accessory
Mad Hatter Hat (With Hair) - Accessory
Offered by TCB DIRECT

5.0 out of 5 stars ... raise money for Brain tumour Research at work everyone loved it thank you, 10 April 2016
Used this on a Wear A Hat event to raise money for Brain tumour Research at work everyone loved it thank you x

Safety Face Shield Mask Flip Visor Clear Protector Eye Protection TE212
Safety Face Shield Mask Flip Visor Clear Protector Eye Protection TE212

5.0 out of 5 stars i am soon to get my work shed to do ..., 10 April 2016
i am soon to get my work shed to do some wood carving and hope to use this product properly but did test drive it and it worked well x

Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini Premium Leather White Wallet Flip Case Cover Pouch + Mini Touch Stylus Pen + RED 2 IN 1 Dust Stopper + Screen Protector & Polishing Cloth SVL1 BY SHUKAN®, (WALLET WHITE)
Offered by Shukan

5.0 out of 5 stars very good case for my phone the magnetic latch works well ..., 10 April 2016
very good case for my phone the magnetic latch works well and phone fits nicely in side thank you x

Her Father's Sins
Her Father's Sins

5.0 out of 5 stars Never disappoints, 8 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Her Father's Sins (Kindle Edition)
I love josephine cox and this book is another reason as to why fab read.
Fab character s as always

All That Remains (From The Wreckage Book 3)
All That Remains (From The Wreckage Book 3)

4.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous read, 26 Oct. 2014
this book has kept me gripped from st start to finish I loved the Jules character so very honest and true. I would hugely recommend this series to any one who like s a good romance but with a good story line.

Out of Ruins (From The Wreckage Book 2)
Out of Ruins (From The Wreckage Book 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good book 2, 19 Oct. 2014
because I really enjoyed it x
it's a great follow on from book 1 and would highly recommend it to all

From The Wreckage
From The Wreckage

4.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 8 Oct. 2014
This review is from: From The Wreckage (Kindle Edition)
I enjoyed this book to read how someone deals with surviving a disasters and moving on even after losing a friend the guilt etc the book kept me wanting more and so I have now purchased part 2 .

A Daughter's Place (Family Matters, Book 1)
A Daughter's Place (Family Matters, Book 1)

3.0 out of 5 stars A good story, 2 Sept. 2014
it's a middle book it kept me interested but not gripped.
she was protecting her daughter and I can imagine a few people have been in this situation.
a good read.

Saving Grace (Serve and Protect Series Book 2)
Saving Grace (Serve and Protect Series Book 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars Fab read, 24 Jun. 2014
I really enjoyed this read,the characters gripped me from the off,and the story kept me wanting to finish it asap.

The Runaway Woman
The Runaway Woman

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic read as always, 21 Feb. 2014
This review is from: The Runaway Woman (Kindle Edition)
wow I love Josephine cox and the way she writes, her books always crab my frame of mind and help me to completely immerses myself in the characters, it felt like I was reading parts of my life,Lucy's mum's name is Suzie and she was a poorly lady my name is Suzie an I have illnesses, Lucy married young I met my husband when I was 16 my parent have not died but after 35yrs together they separated my dad became ill with heart problems,is well now. she got her happy ending hoping I will . so much is real that's why I loved it thank u Josephine for another great read.

Page: 1 | 2