Profile for anonymous > Reviews

Content by anonymous

anonymous

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars DEFINITELY NOT A SHENGSHOU..., 31 Dec. 2015
The pyraminx I received clearly wasn't a shengshou; it didn't come in shengshou packaging as shown and a lot of force was needed to even turn it, not to mention the corner cutting was completely non existent. I was expecting a pyraminx fit for speedcubing use as shengshous are supposed to be, but instead received this. Definitely don't buy.

Ukulele For Dummies
Ukulele For Dummies
by Alistair Wood

5.0 out of 5 stars Ukulele for Dummies, 27 Aug. 2012
This review is from: Ukulele For Dummies (Paperback)
This book has taught me to play the Ukulele very well, the book is very accurate and easy to follow. It teaches you to play a range of chords, different strumming patterns and loads of other things you will want to know about the Ukulele. Great book.

The Blue Djinn of Babylon (Children of the Lamp)
The Blue Djinn of Babylon (Children of the Lamp)
by P.B. Kerr

5.0 out of 5 stars Blue djinn of Babylon, 26 Aug. 2012
Fantastic sequel to the Akhenaten adventure, both books I have enjoyed thoroughly! Sometimes I can't stop reading, you always want to know what will happen next. After this book I immediately started the Cobra king of Kathmandu (3rd in the series), it leaves you on a cliffhanger! Great book.

The Akhenaten Adventure (Children of the Lamp)
The Akhenaten Adventure (Children of the Lamp)
by P.B. Kerr

5.0 out of 5 stars Best book i have ever read!, 2 Jun. 2012
I got this book for Christmas along with the second of the series, the Blue djinn of Babylon. Now, I am 13 and I have thoroughly enjoyed reading this book, I recommend it for 12-15 year olds because of the difficult words. I will, without a doubt ask this series of books for christmas and my birthdays in the future, I can't stop reading them! If you are wondering whether to buy this book, what are you waiting for! An amazing book, the best i've ever read in fact! If you love adventures, then this is your book!

Professor Layton and The Curious Village (Nintendo DS)
Professor Layton and The Curious Village (Nintendo DS)
Offered by Manchester Stock Xchange

5.0 out of 5 stars Professor Layton and the Curious Village DS Game, 2 Jan. 2011
I got this Ds game for christmas this year off my nan and it's brilliant! The puzzles are easy and hard at times but it won't be fun if they are too easy! Some of the puzzles are very tricky and can get you quite frustrated. I would recommend this game to anyone around 10 or over.I love the storyline, you never know what is going to happen. You can do loads of things, much better than I thought it would be!

Perfume Laboratory
Perfume Laboratory

5.0 out of 5 stars purfume laboratory, 27 Oct. 2010
This review is from: Perfume Laboratory (Toy)
i got this for a present at christmas when I was nine years old and i was really excited about making the purfumes. They are easy to make and the instructions are easy to read and are very clear. There are brilliant results and the purfumes smell really nice to use again and again. A brilliant toy which you should definitely buy!