Profile for Mrs. Shona G. Mackay > Reviews

Content by Mrs. Shona G. ...

Mrs. Shona G. Mackay

Nanoblock Great Pyramid of Giza
Nanoblock Great Pyramid of Giza
Offered by Minibricksworld

5.0 out of 5 stars Next level of lego, 27 Mar. 2013
Bought this for 12 year old boy who thinks normal lego is for babies. He absolutely loved it and has since purchased 5 more in the series.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Gaming pc, 27 Mar. 2013
My 12 year old bought this with his own money. He saved up and wanted a gaming pc. Everything we looked at online was very expensive so he chose this as it was within his budget. I must say he has been delighted. It provides all he needs for his gaming and for him it looks great too. It is very quiet.

Manfrotto 7321YB M-Y Tripod with 3 Way Head
Manfrotto 7321YB M-Y Tripod with 3 Way Head

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal, 27 Mar. 2013
I bought this for my 12 year old who is really keen on all different kinds of photography. Granted the last legs are quite flimsy but he has used it both indoors and out. He is also a wee boy who is rough but the tripod has been great. Easy to get up and down. I also purchased it when it was in the sale having read all the reviews and compared with other products. I am glad I bought it . For me it is a quality product at a reasonable price

Cellophane Sheets
Cellophane Sheets
Offered by Purpleroom Crafts Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for craft, 27 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Cellophane Sheets (Toy)
This was really inexpensive and great for doing crafts with very young kids who like to try all the colours

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars graet wee set of clubs, 2 Feb. 2009
I bought 2 sets of these clubs for my 2 boys. They look fantastic and were really durable. They are ideal for beginners and were fantastic value for money.

Learning Resources Pretend & Play Original School Set (UK version)
Learning Resources Pretend & Play Original School Set (UK version)
Offered by Just Childsplay

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, 2 Feb. 2009
I bought this for my 5 year old who had just started school. Both he and his 8 year old brother played for hours with it. Good education value. There is stacks to play with and great fun!