Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Fire Kids Edition Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop now
Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Page: 1 | 2
Saving Sophie: A gripping psychological thriller with a brilliant twist
Saving Sophie: A gripping psychological thriller with a brilliant twist

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable read., 3 Nov. 2016
A thought provoking read, with well-drawn characters. Kept me guessing the whole way through. A book to curl up with on a cold winter's evening.

Moocow, Inflatable Zimmer Frame, Silver / Grey
Moocow, Inflatable Zimmer Frame, Silver / Grey
Offered by UTTAMJI

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 May 2016
A fun gift for a friends' 50th.

black dock charger for samsung galaxy s4 mini I9190/I9192/I9195, dock charger desktop dock charger for samsung s4 mini I9190/I9192/I9195
Offered by PJP ELECTRONICS

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 May 2016
Good buy. Does exactly what it says.

Philips AquaTouch Shaver AT890/20 Wet and Dry Rechargeable Electric Shaver with Pop Up Trimmer
Offered by Smithy07

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 May 2016
Bought this for my son and he loves it. A year later and no problems to report.

"Torino" Black 90" w X 90" d Eyelet Ring Top Designer Lined Curtains, - Choice Of 8 Sizes And 3 Colours
Offered by The Linen Depot

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these curtains, 7 May 2016
Got to admit, I love these curtains. They're perfect for my colour scheme, and are pretty good quality. Admittedly, the linings aren't as thick as I hoped, but they're still great for the price. Well worth buying.

The One You Love: Emma Holden Romantic Suspense Mystery Trilogy: Book One (Emma Holden Trilogy 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Really enjoyed this. Just as I went to review I ..., 11 Oct. 2015
Really enjoyed this. Just as I went to review I saw there was an update to the book - haven't read it. It may address my one niggle with the book - the abrupt ending. Then again, it may not. Either way. A good read.

Gray Justice (A Tom Gray Novel Book 1)
Gray Justice (A Tom Gray Novel Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars That is the sign of a good writer. Nicely done, 11 Oct. 2015
I'm sorry I haven't written a review before this - yup, computer dunce, took me ages to figure out how. I read this book almost a year ago and the characters and plot are still vivid in my mind. That is the sign of a good writer. Nicely done.

Bolt-hole
Bolt-hole

4.0 out of 5 stars I really enjoyed this book - the main character sucked me in, 11 Oct. 2015
This review is from: Bolt-hole (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed this book - the main character sucked me in. I really felt for him, even though I abhorred his actions - kudos to the author for that alone..

Handy Photo
Handy Photo

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 17 July 2014
This review is from: Handy Photo (App)
Got this as the free app of the day and so far I love it. It has a clear, easy to understand layout, beautiful UI. I think this may become my go-to photo editor.

Safe House
Safe House

5.0 out of 5 stars A good read, 21 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Safe House (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed this book. A great story with some nicely drawn characters and believable dialogue. Definitely one to while away a few hours.

Page: 1 | 2