Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Learn more Fitbit Learn more
Profile for Ljvw > Reviews

Content by Ljvw

Ljvw (Cardiff, Wales)

iPhone 5 Charger iPhone 5 / iPhone 5S / iPhone 5C iOS 8 Compatible USB Fast Charger includes USB Charging Cable for iPhone 5, iPhone 5S and iPhone 5C
Offered by iQualTech

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product., 2 July 2015
Item was delivered on time and was just what I needed for my iPhone. I kept getting messages saying my previous wires were not connecting with my phone and I had to keep moving the wires into certain positions for the phone to charge, but this product has none of those problems. I would definitely recommend this if you're fed up of using dodgy chargers.

Mass Effect 2 (Xbox 360)
Mass Effect 2 (Xbox 360)
Offered by Revolution Media

5.0 out of 5 stars Quite possibly the best gaming series i've ever played, 1 Aug. 2013
I absalutely love this game and the whole series, as you might have guessed from the title. I've always been into science fiction, shooting games and interested in space and aliens and all that stuff so this couldn't have been a more perfect game for me, and i'd strongly recommend it to anybody interested in the same stuff.The game in a nutshell is about a character called Sheppard who leads the battle against an ancient race called the reapers, who are sentient machines who for millions of years have exterminated thousands of civiliastions once they reach the apex of their civilisation to make way for the next civilisation to rise.

Mass Effect 2 is the middle game in the Mass Effect series, and the game follows on from the ending of the first game. If you played and completed the first game players have the option of continuing this game with the choices made in the first game effecting the world in both Mass Effect 2 and 3. If you haven't played or completed number 1 then it's no problem, you just play the default world, or you could buy the DLC Genesis which gives players the option to make the crucial choices, for example saving a fictional insect looking race called the Rachni or exterminating the whole race.

Mass effect 2 allows players to play as a Pragon (A good guy) or as a Renegade (Bad guy) or even as a paragade, which is where you do both gooid and bad things, but without the benefits of doing either fully. This game introduces multiple fictional alien races like the Drell (A sort of fish looking race) or the Krogan (A brutish fighting race) and has many others.like Quarians, Salarian and Turian. If your interested in roamce there are multiple paths that a male/female Sheppard can take, but you don't have to do romance, it's up to you. The storyline I think is brilliant, t's quite a long game, it'll take about 30 hours to go through the game properly, and most people will playthrough the story again multiple times as their are so many ways to alter the game.

While I personally think number 3 is a little bit better, as it's the climax of the story, number 2 is still a masterpiece of a game.

PDP Afterglow Wired Controller - Green (Xbox 360)
PDP Afterglow Wired Controller - Green (Xbox 360)
Offered by Gameseek

4.0 out of 5 stars Good in the night time, 14 July 2013
A very good controller, which can be lit from a button on the back. The main negative I can find are the random flashes of the control pad, which can sometimes throw your concentration off, but overall i enjoy using this control pad, especially in the evening.

The Amazing Spider-Man (Xbox 360)
The Amazing Spider-Man (Xbox 360)
Offered by games.empire

4.0 out of 5 stars A good game, 14 July 2013
I really like this game, but to be honest i am slightly disappointed in the length of the game, as their are only 13 (Admittedly quite long) missions, I just felt their was room for more. Also this game does get fairly repetitive at times, but those are the only negatives I can find for this game.

Sleeping Dogs (Xbox 360)
Sleeping Dogs (Xbox 360)
Offered by Ace Goods Co. Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent game, 14 July 2013
I didn't really know what to expect when i got this. I mean obviously I was expecting a gangster type game with violence etc and I was honestly expecting it to be another rubbish GTA clone, but thankfully I was wrong. I honestly think this game is brilliant.

Batman: Arkham City - Game of the Year (Xbox 360)
Batman: Arkham City - Game of the Year (Xbox 360)
Offered by Ace Goods Co. Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 14 July 2013
What else is there to say about this game that hasn't already been said, because this game is just brilliant.

Prototype 2: Exclusive to Amazon.co.uk Wrecking Ball Radnet Edition (Xbox 360)
Prototype 2: Exclusive to Amazon.co.uk Wrecking Ball Radnet Edition (Xbox 360)

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent game, 14 July 2013
In my opinion the first game was better, but this is still a really enjoyable game. I found the whole storyline confusing at times, but overall a good game.

Grand Theft Auto III and Grand Theft Auto Vice City- Double Pack (Xbox)
Grand Theft Auto III and Grand Theft Auto Vice City- Double Pack (Xbox)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game, 11 Jun. 2012
I already played both of these games on Ps2, but that was a decade ago, and it was to my pleasure that both games passed the test of time. They arrived on time And they were in great condition.