Profile for Azi Seeit > Reviews

Content by Azi Seeit

Azi Seeit

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
TP-LINK TL-PA6030KIT AV600 Gigabit Powerline Adapter with 3 Ports Starter Kit (600 Mbps, Multiple HD Streams and No Configuration Required) - 2 Units Pack

2.0 out of 5 stars O.K for single use, but incompatible with existing system, 29 Dec. 2015
I found that these were incompatible with my other powerline adaptors and I sent them back. My advice is that you should work out exactly how many Ethernet outlets you might require throughout your home (not forgetting your non-WiFi Smart TVs) and buy them all at the same time. Returning them was not a problem although you do, of course, have to make that extra trip to the Post Office.

Viihahn Men's Winter Fully Fur Lined Shearling Snow Shoes 8.5 UK Coffee
Viihahn Men's Winter Fully Fur Lined Shearling Snow Shoes 8.5 UK Coffee
Offered by Viihahn

3.0 out of 5 stars O.K. so far, 29 Dec. 2015
I have not ordered shoes on the Internet before, preferring to visit shops in order to try them on before buying. However, given the efficiency of the Amazon returns system (which in no way negates their one click ordering scam whereby you end up paying for your "Free" delivery) I thought I would give it a try.

Visually these shoes appealed to me and, in theory, should be the warmest shoes I own. I normally take a wide 8 fitting. This was not available so I settled for the eight and a half medium. This resulted in slight tightness across the toes and slight looseness around the heel. After a few days of indoor use I decided that the shoes were comfortable enough to keep.

The quality is not marvellous, to be honest. Some of the "fur" has crept out between upper and sole and lumps of it often come loose when taking the shoes off. There are a number of strands of loose cotton visible. The last pair of shoes I bought from M&S were better finished and cost little more than half what I paid for these. The tabs at the back of the heels to help you put the shoes on are too short.

Over the week or so I have been trying them the weather has been unseasonably warm so I cannot say how cosy they would be in freezing conditions. For the same reason I cannot comment on their use in snow but they do seem to have high friction soles. I like the look of them but beauty being in the eye of the beholder, make what you will of that. It's opinion, not fact. The laces are unnecessarily long.

I must comment on the speed of delivery. This was just incredible - less than 24 hours from ordering to receipt I believe. It shows how unnecessary the more expensive delivery methods are.

If cold/snowy weather comes I may comment further.

CrazyFire 400 Lumens 32 LED Super Bright Wireless Solar Motion Sensor Wall Light IP65 Waterproof Solar Powered PIR Human Body Sensor Wall Lamp Light Outdoor Light for Patio Garden Pathway Porch (Black)
Offered by RESON

5.0 out of 5 stars From the ridiculous to the sublime, 23 Dec. 2015
This was my second purchase of an item like this within two weeks. To describe the initial one (from a different firm) as useless would be to flatter it and I quickly returned it.

This light is just phenomenal, lighting up the whole of our front porch thus making finding the keyhole at night child's play. I particularly like the internal control switch which enables you to choose just which mode you want. It also has a large capacity battery.

My only criticism is that this highly desirable piece of kit could be stolen in seconds. Perhaps an additional locking screw, rather like those on car wheels, should be provided.

Gildan heavy blend sweat gold L (GD56)
Gildan heavy blend sweat gold L (GD56)
Offered by 247Clix UK

5.0 out of 5 stars A great buy., 1 Dec. 2015
I bought this at the same time as a yellow one already reviewed. It seems just as good in every way. Why it should be a couple of pounds cheaper than the yellow one (including postage) I cannot explain but I am very pleased with it.

Outdoor Solar Motion Sensor LED Light Wall Garden (Waterproof)
Outdoor Solar Motion Sensor LED Light Wall Garden (Waterproof)

1.0 out of 5 stars Disastrously bad., 1 Dec. 2015
I'm afraid I cannot jump on the bandwagon with those reviewers who seem to think this is the best thing since sliced bread. I found it a disaster. It did arrive very quickly (expected in view of the high carriage cost) and my first impression was of how small it was. I wondered how it could expect to recharge its battery with such a tiny solar panel.

I soon found out the answer - it couldn't. It was totally dead on arrival and I left it in the sun to charge for the whole of the following day. That did produce enough of a charge for it to work. Briefly. Very, very briefly. It was soon dead again. I think part of the trouble was this rather silly idea to have it on a dim setting all the time you are away from it at night. Who needs that? I don't. I just want the area in question to be illuminated briefly while I do what I have to do in it. All the dim setting does is to flatten the battery and draw attention to itself and to any light-fingered passers by who might want to help themselves to it. Its sole means of attachment is through a single screw hole. Despite this it is provided with two screws and plugs. Why? There is no security key with it as on my other similar device which has worked faultlessly of two years or so. Admittedly that was more than double the price (excluding the expensive postage) but at least it works. The Amazon returns service seemed very easy to use as long as you accept the extra journey to the Post Office. That was the only good part of the whole transaction.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 17, 2016 1:54 AM GMT

Colour Direct Black Compatible Laser Toner Cartridges Replacement For HP CE310A 126A - Colour Laserjet CP1025 CP1025NW CP1020 M175a M175nw Pro 100 M175 MFP M175A M175NW M275 TopShot M275
Offered by Colour Direct

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, but with one major snag., 14 Oct. 2015
I have no complaints about the quality of the output from this cartridge at all, but it does have one major drawback in that the printer does not always recognise it. This results in a "Supply Error" warning and the printer will not print. Off and then on again will sometimes solve the problem, but you might have to do it several times. Given the huge cost difference between this and HP OEM cartridges it's something I can put up with, but if I experience the same problems on using the colour version as well I might well have to think again.

Intex Explorer Pro 200 Inflatable Boat
Intex Explorer Pro 200 Inflatable Boat

4.0 out of 5 stars As good as expected., 14 Oct. 2015
We have a small in-ground swimming pool and have always had a small inflatable dinghy for the grandchildren to use on it. The previous one lasted for many years before rough handling destroyed it. I hope this one does as well. First impressions are promising. Inflation does take several minutes so we tend to keep it permanently inflated during the swimming season.

Samsung M3 500GB USB 3.0 Slimline Portable Hard Drive - Black
Samsung M3 500GB USB 3.0 Slimline Portable Hard Drive - Black
Offered by CRIMSON UK

5.0 out of 5 stars 100% perfect for the job I had in mind., 14 Oct. 2015
I bought this for one reason only - to convert my newly bought Samsung UE22H5610 Smart TV into a recorder. Somewhat to my surprise, it worked perfectly. Some software came on the drive which I offloaded on to my PC in case I should ever need it as the first thing you have to do to marry the drive to the TV is to format it. The whole set up procedure took less than five minutes. Timer recordings are possible using the programme guide. More TV manufacturers should incorporate these drives into their TVs. I have used such a TV (a Loewe Aconda) for years and the convenience of being able to pause live TV at any time is immeasurable.

TOPPING NX1 Portable Audio Amplifier Headphone Earphone Amplifier, 3.5mm USB Rechargeable Battery
Offered by Treasure Nova

4.0 out of 5 stars Well worth having - with reservations, 14 Oct. 2015
Getting deafer as I grow older I often find that the maximum (usually electronically controlled to protect the user) output of my audio gear through headphones is insufficient. That's why I bought this gadget.

It works pretty well as long as you have the gain in the High position. The only downside I've found is that when using it with pocket radios, particularly DAB radios, the lead provided is insufficient to get a decent signal through the headphone socket where it is acting as an aerial. Increasing the length helps marginally. However, when used with MP3 players and the like which do not rely on radio signals the performance is all you can ask for.

Lumsing® 6000mah Portable Power Bank External Battery Pack Backup Charger for Apple: Iphone 5s, 5c, 5, 4s, 4, 3gs, Ipad 4, Ipad Air, the New Ipad, Ipad Mini; Samsung Galaxy S4, S3, S2, Note 2, Note 3, HTC One, Evo, Droid Dna, Motorola Atrix, Droid, Google Glass, Nexus 4, Lg Optimus and Other Usb-charged Devices (Silver+Blue)

4.0 out of 5 stars Almost perfect., 30 Oct. 2014
This is a well-made unit which fulfils its job admirably. The only downside I have found is that you have to remember to switch it on after connecting it to your appliance or it won't work. I always have it with me on long flights and I have never yet run out of juice on my mobile phone (in aeroplane mode, of course) or my iPod touch. Don't forget, if you buy this or something similar, that it must not be placed in your checked baggage due to fire risks.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5