Profile for Mr J W Boyce > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Collected
Collected

5.0 out of 5 stars review, 30 April 2013
This review is from: Collected (Audio CD)
I bought this a present for a neighbour and was glad someone else gave him it before I did as I got to keep it and bought him something else! Brilliant!

The Best Of Taste
The Best Of Taste
Offered by MediaMerchants

5.0 out of 5 stars review, 30 April 2013
This review is from: The Best Of Taste (Audio CD)
The best group ever to play blues from this part of the world, they were a legend (still are!) Pity they didn't reform.

Live At The Isle Of Wight
Live At The Isle Of Wight

5.0 out of 5 stars review, 30 April 2013
I have said all in my previous reviews regarding Taste, no band could touch the sound they made. Pity they didn't get the chance to reform, Rory passed before that could happen.

On The Boards
On The Boards

5.0 out of 5 stars review, 30 April 2013
This review is from: On The Boards (Audio CD)
Taste were the best group around from the 60's and 70's, they were to reform before Rory passed away, pity it didn't happen.

Taste
Taste

5.0 out of 5 stars review, 30 April 2013
This review is from: Taste (Audio CD)
I grew up with Taste, They were the best group at the time (still best) I know they were talking about reforming when Rory passed away. John Wilson (drummer) lived inthe sane town as myself at the time and I saw Rory go into his house one afternoon. Pity they never got back as hoped.

One Night Of Sin
One Night Of Sin

5.0 out of 5 stars review, 30 April 2013
This review is from: One Night Of Sin (Audio CD)
Joe Cocker? what is not to like? The man is fantastic! I have all of his recordings, few can equal him.

RHS Grow Your Own: Veg & Fruit Year Planner: What to do when for perfect produce (Royal Horticultural Society Grow Your Own)
by Royal Horticultural Society

5.0 out of 5 stars review, 12 April 2013
This book was bought for my wife but I have read it more times than she has. It covers all that we have been interested in and more. Having just purchased a poly-tunnel we aim to put this book to the test (if we are not tested by it first)

RHS Complete Gardener's Manual
RHS Complete Gardener's Manual
by Simon Akeroyd

5.0 out of 5 stars review, 12 April 2013
I seem to buy most of the items (books/music) from Amazon for my wife but this was for both of us, having just purchased a poly-tunnel. Looking forward to getting into the book and learning how to produce for ourselves. The book seems to just about cover everything and more of what we are looking for.

Angel Tarot Cards
Angel Tarot Cards
by Doreen Virtue
Edition: Cards

5.0 out of 5 stars review, 12 April 2013
This review is from: Angel Tarot Cards (Cards)
Bought for my wife as she is a teacher of Reiki and Angel healing. She runs classes and helps the local community who have had a loss within their families. Where we live, there is a high number of suicides among young people.

Greatest Hits (Ger) (Us Import
Greatest Hits (Ger) (Us Import
Offered by Revolution Media

3.0 out of 5 stars review, 12 April 2013
Bought for my wife, I don't listen to pop music, only Traditional Irish, English or Scottish music and song.

Page: 1 | 2