Profile for A. C. Gregory > Reviews

Content by A. C. Gregory

A. C. Gregory (Sussex)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
E-PRANCE Juice Extractor,Lemon Squeezer Premium Manual Citrus Juicer, High Strength, Heavy Duty, Suitable for Juicing Orange, Lemon and Other Hull-free Fruits (Silver)
Offered by JINNIX

1.0 out of 5 stars Really disappointed, you absolutely waste fruits with this extractor as ..., 28 July 2017
Really disappointed, you absolutely waste fruits with this extractor as it hardly extracts anything. It is one of my most unlucly purchases.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 1, 2017 10:56 AM BST

AUX Cable[2-Pack, 4ft/1.2M] iVanky 3.5mm to 3.5mm Audio Cable - Lifetime Warranty - Copper Shell Aux Cord/Aux Lead for Car, Echo, iPhone, iPod, iPad, Beats, Bose, Sony, Headphones and More - Black
Offered by ivanky

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little cables, 10 Dec. 2016
Two great cables in pack. Provide very clear interface. Well worth the money.

Skechers Men's Broger Rayden Slip on Loafers Brown Size: 9.5 UK
Skechers Men's Broger Rayden Slip on Loafers Brown Size: 9.5 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars They are a very light and comfortable shoe. Great for any weather, 14 May 2016
Having read that they can be a little small, I purchased a size 91/2 instead of my normal size 9. Yes, they fit perfectly. They are a very light and comfortable shoe. Great for any weather, but don't keep them on all day or you feet will get a little hot and tired, At the end of the day change into your slippers, etc and your feet will be great and ready for the next day.

Guns of Special Forces 2001 - 2015
Guns of Special Forces 2001 - 2015
by Leigh Neville

5.0 out of 5 stars I really recommend this book to anyone interested in the latest SF ..., 20 April 2016
I really recommend this book to anyone interested in the latest SF weapons. The photographs are first class, and the text is good, although can leave you a little confused when discussing weapons for which there is no photograph. All in all a great book.

Pro Touch Men Sandal Pamplona Black -43 (EU)
Pro Touch Men Sandal Pamplona Black -43 (EU)

3.0 out of 5 stars These are great non-slip flip flops, 20 April 2016
These are great non-slip flip flops, ideal for pool side use. However, the sizing is bad. I ordered a 43 (9), my usual size and they are too big. Still ok for limited pool side use but not safe to walk in. Have now ordered size 40 and will see how they do then.

SanDisk 32 GB microSD Memory Card for All-New Fire tablets and Fire TV
SanDisk 32 GB microSD Memory Card for All-New Fire tablets and Fire TV
Offered by Alivo

5.0 out of 5 stars Great & so small, 29 Oct. 2015
This is a great item and so small. Its capacity is unbelievable. It is very easy to insert and to use but if you are not sure go to Amazon Help and there are some very easily understood diagrams and text. This is particularly important to know if you are in the UK as the US reviewer seems to be using a slightly different system.

x
x

5.0 out of 5 stars A great album, 5 Jun. 2015
This review is from: x (MP3 Download)
Saw Ed on TV and thought I might buy a CD of his - not bought any for years - put it in the car, and that was it! What a great album. I can listen to the tunes on this time after time. I really recommend this album regardless of age, I am over 60.

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 17 Mar. 2015
I can't right a review because the game will not work on my Fire TV (and lots of other peoples as well!). How do I get my money refunded?

American Sniper: The Autobiography of the Most Lethal Sniper in U.S. Military History
by Chris Kyle

3.0 out of 5 stars Sorry, but its not a good book., 31 Jan. 2015
I am sorry but I do not think this is a good book and does not deserve all the 5 stars it has been given. I do not know if the wartime aspects are true or not, but what concerns me is that the story suddenly ends and no mention is made of Chris Kyle's time as a CPO. To me this would have been very interesting. I am sorry that his career was cut short but the book did not need to have been. I suspect he lost interest in the book and finished as quickly as possible.
ps I enjoyed his first book a great deal.

Amazon Fire TV
Amazon Fire TV

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, but!, 31 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Amazon Fire TV (Electronics)
I really like this product from the point of view of TV and games but, I am not so happy with the music aspects. Music I already had on Amazon and a lot of my ITunes stuff is available on the cloud to download easily. However so new music I have bought on Amazon, whilst going to ITunes does not a appear.on my cloud an I can't listen to it on my Fire TV. I have sought help on the Amazon site but with no luck. I am probably doing something wrong but what? If this problem was solved I would give the Fire TV five stars.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5