Profile for M. Pedro > Reviews

Beginning Programming with Java For Dummies
Beginning Programming with Java For Dummies

5.0 out of 5 stars More, much more than expected..., 14 Jan. 2014
Well,
I'll be very brief and straight-forward not to bother anyone with an annoying 50 pages review: GET IT.
No assumptions, no skipping steps, incredibly easy to understand, well written AND funny (you heard me!).

But more than that, its author actually gives you a personal email to use at any problem, and even better, his website allowing you to speak directly to him, LIVE that is.
So, despite of your rookie level in Java (even better if it is like mine...a big fat 0), this is your book.

Les Fourmis (Litt.Generale) (French Edition)
Les Fourmis (Litt.Generale) (French Edition)

4.0 out of 5 stars Très bonne lecture!, 12 July 2013
Un livre sympa et très accrocheur, vous tenant en haleine jusqu'à sa dernière page. (... ce qui est nettement moins le cas des deux suivants dans la trilogie des "fourmis")

Bionaire BMT014D Mini Desk Tower Fan, 35 W - Silver
Bionaire BMT014D Mini Desk Tower Fan, 35 W - Silver

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor, very poor..., 12 July 2013
I know it wasn't very expensive so was not waiting to receive any siberian wind machine, but still thought that £30 was good enough for a little refreshment... and trust me, little refreshment it is, but what a tiny little one!!!
I'm now standing at about 2 meters away from it, at full power, and can hardly feel any wind... """FULL POWER""" !!!
My girlfriend is actually closer to it, and I think, I think... I saw a couple of hairs moving due to the "cyclone" it generated.

Anyway, I guess as it goes it will cool a few degrees down in the room, but really not worth the price, as cheap as that one might be.
I pretty much never complain about any product, but if you read this comment, seriously, go back to the previous page and keep looking for another one.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 18, 2014 4:07 PM BST