Profile for Lady of Leisure > Reviews

Content by Lady of Leisure

Lady of Leisure

Skechers Skech-Air Infinity, Women's Low-Top Sneakers, Blue (Navy/Pink), 7 UK (40 EU)

5.0 out of 5 stars Support and comfort - bliss!, 24 Mar. 2016
To be fair,I did try these shoes in a local Shoe shop, I take a 6 and a half and a 7 fitted very well. They were so comfortable, the cushion sole and soft sides and heels.. lovely to wear. I was in a hurry that day, but I knew I had to have them. 2 days later whilst on the Amazon site - I saw them - The SAME shoe and lot cheaper. When they arrived I put them on immediately - they fitted well. I changed the laces to the spare pair (bright Pink) and I was away. They really do provide good support. Couldn't believe my luck, wish I knew of them before! saved a lot of blisters..

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Must be Magic!, 18 Jun. 2015
I did use another make last year and was disappointed. But Revitalash really, really works! - people have actually noticed. The Ritual is easy - I apply before getting into bed each night and that's it. I now apply less often. It took about 5/6 weeks I think. I have now thrown out those 'clumpy' Mascaras and the false eye lashes I never did apply properly anyway. I now use a 'fine' Mascara (if I use Mascara at all) - it's more natural and youthful to a mature Woman.

Taming The Tiger-Your First Year with Diabetes
Taming The Tiger-Your First Year with Diabetes

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the ticket!, 10 Sept. 2013
Having been recently diagnosed with Diabetes - I was in a state of shock. This small book was exactly what was needed. I didn't want recipes and lists - I wanted someone to tell me my shock is normal - in fact that I am normal! Written by a Diabetic Doctor it is factual, but amusing. It is all a matter of 'taking control' of my condition, being responsible and never turning my back on my Tiger!!!!!!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Vibrations, 16 Aug. 2011
Mine was not an impulse buy - I had another Plate in my Amazon basket for 18 months. During which time I researched medical opinion on the subject. When I decided to buy the Medicarn 1250 (Series 300) it was far more powerful than the Plate languishing in my basket, but the same price!! It needs a bit of designated space to enjoy properly. But the results are amazing, it has strengthened my neck muscles -releasing trapped nerves and blood vessels to my arms without physiotherapy or Osteopathy. Best of all I'm a different shape - at first I thought my bust had got bigger, but no it's the missing layer of fat that was supporting it!! Wish I had measured myself 3 months ago. I took my time working up to the top Pre-Set Program, as I see this as a regular and long term aid to good health and well being. I really do play the Beach Boys whilst exercising - it's good fun.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 26, 2012 10:03 AM BST

Amazon.co.uk Gift Card Quick Gift
Amazon.co.uk Gift Card Quick Gift
Price: £1,000.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Make them happy 'downunder', 22 Mar. 2011
Having family and friends overseas can be a nightmare for birthday gifts. It's 'never mind the Quality -What does it weigh?' then the queue in the post Office, fill in the customs label. just awful!
Books are a particular favourite (they are expensive in New Zealand).
There is a free postage on books, DVDs and music)to Oz, NZ, Canada and S. Africa at present (til Middle of May)
I have been sending Amazon Gift Vouchers and everyone has chosen their own presents and eagerly await their goodies from Amazon!
My popularity rating has just 'shot through the roof' and I say 'it's 'no trouble Mate'