Profile for Andy > Reviews

Pivot, Mens Printed T-Shirt - Heather Grey/Black/Transfer M
Offered by Brand 88

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 July 2016
Excellentay!

Harry Potter Box Set: The Complete Collection (Children's Paperback)
Harry Potter Box Set: The Complete Collection (Children's Paperback)
by J.K. Rowling

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 July 2016
Absolutely incredible. A must for anyone who loves HP!

Creative EP-630 Noise Isolating Earphones (Black)
Creative EP-630 Noise Isolating Earphones (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 2 Mar. 2010
My previous earphones for my MP3 Player stopped working so had to invest in new ones. Typed in earphones on Amazon and found out that these were best selling with over 350 people rating them 5 stars.

First off, I received these 3 days before the estimate and so was very happy when I found out they came this early.

As for the actual earphones, they are perfect. The price was very reasonable. There is a small variety of earbuds to choose from, I have experimented with all of them and have found that the smallest size suits me best. They claim to be 'Noise Isolating', and they are. When I clap my hands loudly I cannot hear a thing when music is being played which is great. The length of the wire is fine, not too long and not too short.

Compared with my Sony earphones, these are amazing. The sound quality is amazing, especially for music with deep bass. If you want new earphones, buy these now...

The Royal Road to Card Magic
The Royal Road to Card Magic
by Jean Hugard

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 15 Dec. 2009
I have been doing card magic for quite a while now and have come across many different books. Some of them are childish and most require gimmicked packs of cards.

However this book is the BEST. No messing around as you immediately get to know the sleights used and can begin learning tricks straight away. There are easy tricks and those that require skill. You are constantly reminded not only of the skill of each trick, but also how to present it.

The tricks from this book has given me some great reactions and i have never been caught out on any single trick.

If your into card magic, this is the PERFECT choice!

USB Synchronize & Charger Cable For Sony NWZ-S515 MP3 Player
USB Synchronize & Charger Cable For Sony NWZ-S515 MP3 Player
Offered by Gagi Spares

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 12 Aug. 2009
I bought this item after my rabbit chewed through my original wire. It came really quickly and works just as well as the other one!

Perfect!!