Profile for Ya Kil > Reviews

Content by Ya Kil

Ya Kil "Beautiful music goes beyond language" (Nottingham, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-19
Driving Test Success Anytime
Driving Test Success Anytime

5.0 out of 5 stars I aced my test and DTS is to thank for it, 23 Aug. 2017
I passed my theory test first time asking and I'm confident to do the same with my practical. There is just so much information that if you have a routine to practice everyday and learning from your mistakes, you have a better chance to ace your test. I bought the online version so I could practice on the go with my phone.

Beyonce (feat. Andy, Tur G)
Beyonce (feat. Andy, Tur G)

5.0 out of 5 stars Elle danse comme Beyoncé, 23 Aug. 2017
This Dutch hit gets a French treatment. A clever move since Dutch is not a popular language to sing it. Andy & Tur G who do well to remake it in English to widen their audience.

Property Magic 5th Edition - How to Buy Property Using Other People's Time, Money and Experience

5.0 out of 5 stars Sprinkle some stardust on your dome..., 23 Aug. 2017
For anyone looking to invest in properties, this is an excellent book to read. Simon Zutshi recommends that you join his mastermind group, arguably so, if you are serious about becoming financially independent. There are lots of tips, ideas, strategies laid out in a conversational manner, almost as if you were attending a seminar. Easy to read, very informative and a mind opener, this book might help decide whether property investment is good for you or not.

Sonnics 160GB 2.5 Inch Silver External pocket Hard drive USB powered for use with Windows PC, Apple Mac, Smart tv, Xbox 360 & PS3 FAT32 (160GB, SIlver)
Offered by Beetechwise.ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential tool for DJs, 21 Aug. 2017
Perfect for my music database. I can take it wherever.

Tokooos [Explicit]
Tokooos [Explicit]

5.0 out of 5 stars A new era has dawned... Tokooos music!, 14 July 2017
This review is from: Tokooos [Explicit] (MP3 Download)
From the opening track, you know that you're in for a treat as the rhythm captivates you. Fally Ipupa crafted his fourth album around the popular trend of Afro beats and Afro trap with splashes of Congolese Rumba, the perennial African pop music. He wants to keep the genre relevant by collaborating with various artists such as Shay, Wizkid, Booba, Keblack & Naza, MHD, Aya Nakamura and the most prestigious collaboration is the R in R&B, R Kelly. "Nidja" effortlessly blends elements of Congolese Rumba with slow jam R&B making it a great feat and an insatiable "eargasm". Most tracks are aimed at dance floors with a recurrent theme of love.
Although Tokooos is not groundbreaking in his musical genre blending, this album will forever mark the maturity of an artist who just under a decade ago went solo. At the turn of the century, he honed his skills with Koffi Olomide's Quartier Latin and now he is a musical force not just in Africa, but a global phenomenon.
Every single track is stellar and could be a single. But after 1 week of listening to it, my favourite are the aforementioned NIDJA, the family and friends dedicated ESENGO, the hypnotic SIAMOIS and two can't-help-myself-but-dance POSA and BELLE FILLE. If you are into Congolese music and Hip Hop RNB, you will love the blend. Whether you understand French or not, this is a masterpiece of African pop music.

Now That's What I Call House
Now That's What I Call House

4.0 out of 5 stars Now that's what I call a compilation, 23 Jun. 2017
I am dijjaying at a Congolese/English wedding and I needed some dance floor fillers and classic House music. In 2017, this is just perfect although I am not a connoisseur. After a few mixes, I can proudly say that this has just enriched my music collection.

A Year of Miracles: Daily Devotions and Reflections
A Year of Miracles: Daily Devotions and Reflections

5.0 out of 5 stars A spiritual journey, one day at a time..., 7 Jun. 2017
I have started it on the 01 of June and will do 365 days from there. I have done something similar with OG Mandino's ten scrolls and 40 day journey with Dietrich Bonnhoeffer. I'm expecting the same thing and it is a year long experience that I'm adding to my spiritual journey.

The New Jack Swing Collection, Vol. 1 [Explicit]
The New Jack Swing Collection, Vol. 1 [Explicit]

5.0 out of 5 stars A sucker for New Jack Swing and 90s RNB, 7 Jun. 2017
A few extended mixes and rarities make this compilation a good addition to any 90s RNB collection. You can search for some of them on YouTube or the net, but at this price, it is a bargain for sound quality and peace of mind.

Couvre-moi
Couvre-moi

4.0 out of 5 stars Gospel music., 7 Jun. 2017
This review is from: Couvre-moi (MP3 Download)
The title track has a fusion of jazz and pop. The EP is a decent effort that shows the talent and vocal range of this new singer.

Silent - Single
Silent - Single

1.0 out of 5 stars Shhhht..., 5 Jun. 2017
This review is from: Silent - Single (MP3 Download)
There is no sound. It is silent. And someone will pay 99p for it...

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-19