Profile for Bethan > Reviews

Bethan

Page: 1 | 2
No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for price, 12 Feb. 2015
These flowers arn't amazing quality, but what do you expect for the price. When they are all together they look ok, but if you are wanting particularly realistic flowers these may not be for you. However, overall I am happy with them.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 12 Feb. 2015
Its a good buy, cheap and full filled its purposes. Overall am happy with this purchase.

12 Toy Mini Wild Jungle & Safari Animals. Lion, Zebra, Bear, and more...
12 Toy Mini Wild Jungle & Safari Animals. Lion, Zebra, Bear, and more...

2.0 out of 5 stars Product is not what is advertised, 18 Jun. 2014
I brought this product which arrived in good time which I was happy about, however:

I am missing several of the animals promised

Some animals that I have were not on the list that is shown

I received the same animals twice so instead of 12 different animals I actually have 10 different animals.

They are also very small so wouldn't be suitable for young children

The detailing on them is pretty bad

Also the animals that are received are different to the animals on the picture.

I contacted the seller about all these problems and although they gave a prompt response, they could not replace these animals as they didn't have any left but did offer a 20% discount.

EnGive Premium PU Leather Skin Cover Case for 2013 Model Amazon Kindle Fire HD 7 (Kindle Fire HD 7 2013 Model, sky blue)
Offered by engivewayde

3.0 out of 5 stars Just ok., 22 April 2014
Its just ok, not the worst not the best. A little clunky to, but the colour is nice. : )

Vinatge Leather World Map Travel or Holiday Photo Album Gift 6" x 4"
Vinatge Leather World Map Travel or Holiday Photo Album Gift 6" x 4"

3.0 out of 5 stars Its okay., 15 Feb. 2014
The product is a little more green in colour than on the picture of it and can only fit 72 photos inside it. However, overall it was decent buy and will make a nice present.

1984 Nineteen Eighty-Four [Oberon Modern Plays]
1984 Nineteen Eighty-Four [Oberon Modern Plays]
by George Orwell

1.0 out of 5 stars Play adaptation, 15 Feb. 2014
I must have not read the product description, but this is not the book by George Orwell, but is actually a play of 1984, so I wasn't that happy when I found this out. But if this is what you are looking for then the product came in good time and the book itself was also of good quality.

We Need To Talk About Kevin (Serpent's Tail Classics)
We Need To Talk About Kevin (Serpent's Tail Classics)
by Lionel Shriver

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, great read., 15 Feb. 2014
I thoroughly enjoyed this book and would recommend others to read it. Its brilliantly written and easy to read. The product arrived quickly and was of good quality.

Tomorrow is a New Day Cotton Cushion + Discount Voucher, By White Candle Company

4.0 out of 5 stars It's cute!, 15 Feb. 2014
This cushion is of fairly good quality and fits in well with my room. It is quite small but that doesn't bother me to much. It also comes with a cushion inside it which a lot of these sorts of products don't. So, overall fairly happy.

HTC Wildfire S Stylish Polka Dot Silicone Gel Patterned Case Cover And With Screen Protector Film Black White Spots

2.0 out of 5 stars Not great, 15 Feb. 2014
This product looks cheap (although it is cheap) and easily scratches and it quite brittle. So overall not that impressed, but for the price I wasn't expecting something amazing.

Head Case Leica Camera Vintage Retro Back Case For Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 I8160
Head Case Leica Camera Vintage Retro Back Case For Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 I8160

4.0 out of 5 stars I liked it, 15 Feb. 2014
This product looks nice when it first goes on your phone and for a while after that. However, after a few months the case does collect scratches easily and if dropped it will more than likely chip or crack. Despite this I would still recommend it as this has only happened after quite a while so it should really be expected. This case also has protected my phone fairly well and I do still like it despite the scratched and chips :)

Page: 1 | 2