Profile for Lin Clark > Reviews

Vileda WindoMatic Window Vacuum, 0.1 Litre, 12 W
Vileda WindoMatic Window Vacuum, 0.1 Litre, 12 W
Offered by IMPERIAL HOUSEWARES

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this product, 29 Mar. 2015
I love this product. I clean all of my windows inside and out, and in the past has not been my favourite job around the house, But this amazing gadget has made the chore so much quicker and the bonus is there is no mess. It's wonderful, if you haven't got one i reccommend you buy one now. You won't regret it.

The Desolate Tree
The Desolate Tree

4.0 out of 5 stars ... have read all the books in this series and enjoyed them all, 29 Mar. 2015
This review is from: The Desolate Tree (Kindle Edition)
I have read all the books in this series and enjoyed them all. It is well worth downloading them all to see what happens to the family over a long period of time. The story is well written and engages the reader from the first page. I hope the author continues to write more books, i will be very happy to read more of his work.

All Over The World: The Very Best Of ELO
All Over The World: The Very Best Of ELO

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this CD, 11 May 2014
years ago i had a tape of ELO which i adored, so i bought this to enable me to play more easily and in the car. Brilliant music, i like all the tracks and never fails to get me singing along. ( mostly badly)

The Essential Will Young
The Essential Will Young

5.0 out of 5 stars Top marks, 11 May 2014
I previously owned another Will young CD that i played to death and eventually damaged. I chose this CD as it had most of the tracks that i liked and a couple of new ones i had not previously known. This is a good buy for anyone who likes Will Young music.

I'M A CELEBRITY...Get Me Out of Here! Bush Tucker Trial
I'M A CELEBRITY...Get Me Out of Here! Bush Tucker Trial
Offered by Bush Grub

1.0 out of 5 stars complete rip off not what we were expecting. Surprised at amozon for supplying dont buy, 30 Nov. 2013
what a rip off not what we was expecting there is no point buying it waste of money!im surprised amozon suply it.

Braun Satin Hair 3 HLH 310 Hair Dryer Hood
Braun Satin Hair 3 HLH 310 Hair Dryer Hood

5.0 out of 5 stars Hooded drier, 24 Aug. 2013
I am very pleased with the Braun hooded drier, i have had this model twice before and it it invaluable to my part time hairdressing business. It is light to carry and very efficient. My only disappointment was that this one was fitted with a continental plug rather than an English 3 pin.

US Waterproof Ripstop Hooded Nylon Festival Poncho Black
US Waterproof Ripstop Hooded Nylon Festival Poncho Black
Offered by CamoOutdoor - The Sports & Camouflage Outfitters

5.0 out of 5 stars Raincape, 24 Aug. 2013
I was recommended to this product from my son who is living in Thailand. I am due to visit him in a couple of months time. I have not had the chance to try out this rain cape yet but i'm sure that if my son recommended it, it will be very suitable for the purpose. My only complaint is that it took rather a long time to arrive but fortunately i ordered it in plenty of time for my trip. Having said that, it arrived just in the time i was given to expect delivery.