Profile for Margaux > Reviews

Great story.

Humble by Nature
Humble by Nature

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 21 May 2015
This review is from: Humble by Nature (Kindle Edition)
I could not put this book down. Kate's enthusiasm for her new way of life is infectious, but she pulls no punches regarding the snags either, and really tells it like it is; its fascinating - a great story, but realistic at the same time. I was sorry to reach the end of the book.

Premier Dog Nylon EASY WALK HARNESS Reduce Pulling Small/Med Red & Black
Premier Dog Nylon EASY WALK HARNESS Reduce Pulling Small/Med Red & Black
Offered by Marcia Rogers

5.0 out of 5 stars Helpful, 10 Nov. 2014
The harness works just as advertised, it turns the dog towards me when she forges ahead and does reduce pulling

So Me
So Me
by Graham Norton

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm sure the recipient will be happy with it, 27 Oct. 2014
This review is from: So Me (Paperback)
This book was bought as a Christmas present. I'm sure the recipient will be happy with it.

COACHIES PUPPY 200g
COACHIES PUPPY 200g
Offered by Pet-Bliss - Delivering WORLDWIDE

5.0 out of 5 stars I use these regularly for training/rewarding good behaviour. They are only one calorie each, 27 Oct. 2014
This review is from: COACHIES PUPPY 200g (Target)
I use these regularly for training/rewarding good behaviour. They are only one calorie each, so I'm happy to award them frequently to my little dog, who loves them.

Country Life, Magnesium Potassium Aspartate, 180 Tablets
Country Life, Magnesium Potassium Aspartate, 180 Tablets
Offered by NUTRILIFE

5.0 out of 5 stars These tablets are excellent and stopped the night cramps which have been regularly ..., 27 Oct. 2014
These tablets are excellent and stopped the night cramps which have been regularly disturbing my sleep, so I'm very happy with them.

Clarks Womens Smart Clarks Coffee Cake Leather Shoes In Black Wide Fit Size 6.5
Clarks Womens Smart Clarks Coffee Cake Leather Shoes In Black Wide Fit Size 6.5

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable for my wide feet, 27 Oct. 2014
Its not easy for me to find comfortable shoes, but these are very good, so much so this is the second pair I have bought. I am very happy with them.

Rosewood Chillax Cool Pad, Medium, 40 x 50 cm
Rosewood Chillax Cool Pad, Medium, 40 x 50 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars The cool pad served us well in the car through the ..., 19 Sept. 2014
The cool pad served us well in the car through the warm summer, making my little dog more comfortable on journeys

Chuckit Ultra Ball M 2-Pack
Chuckit Ultra Ball M 2-Pack
Offered by SPonlineUK

5.0 out of 5 stars This ball is great, a favourite with my dog, 19 Sept. 2014
This ball is great, a favourite with my dog, much more satisfactory than a tennis ball. The orange colour is very helpful when you need to search the field for a lost ball. It shows up very well.

Lintbells YuMEGA Itchy Dog Supplement for dogs with itchy or sensitive skin (250ml)

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 19 Sept. 2014
This oil does help my dog's itchy feet, she stopped licking at them, so it must be helping her.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6