Profile for dcmk > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Real Dirty
Real Dirty

5.0 out of 5 stars Good easy read, 12 Jun. 2017
This review is from: Real Dirty (Kindle Edition)
I enjoyed reading this book as it was quick and easy to read but still with a storyline. Nothing amazing but right for what I wanted.

EFOSHM Wireless Activity Fitness Tracker Wristband for IOS and Android Phones - Black
Offered by EFOSHM

1.0 out of 5 stars App didn't work, 3 Jan. 2017
The watch seemed fine but the app didn't work. I managed to download the app but couldn't create an account so couldn't go any further. I tried several times but read several reviews saying the same.

I think if the app had worked it would have been great especially for £14 Black Friday deal. Without the app though it didn't have the features I wanted.

Huggies Pure Baby Wipes - 18 Packs (1008 Wipes Total)
Huggies Pure Baby Wipes - 18 Packs (1008 Wipes Total)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 3 Jan. 2017
Good value delivered quickly

LEGO 76060 Super Doctor Strange's Sanctum Sanctorum Building Set - Multi-Coloured
Offered by PoolProp E-tailing UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Good detail and figures, 3 Jan. 2017
Great detail with nice figures. My son LOVES it! Got it for a good price compared to most shops.

LEGO Creator 31048 Lakeside Lodge Set
LEGO Creator 31048 Lakeside Lodge Set
Offered by Fun Collectables

5.0 out of 5 stars Great set, 3 Jan. 2017
Lovely set. Good detail. My 9yr old wanted it for Christmas and was very pleased.

My Little Pony Creative Colouring Book
My Little Pony Creative Colouring Book
by My Little Pony

5.0 out of 5 stars Great colouring book., 2 Jan. 2017
Great product for the price. Bought 4 as gifts for my little girls friends 5-6 yr olds.
Great colouring book for my 5 yr old daughter- she loves the "grown up" style and detail in the book. Really recommend.

Now That's What I Call Sing 2: Microphone Pack (Xbox One)
Now That's What I Call Sing 2: Microphone Pack (Xbox One)
Offered by Tom's Treasure

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun for all, 1 Dec. 2016
Great game for the whole family. My husband has lost the XBOX to us! Lots of variety of modern songs. Looking forward to more being added on the store.
Shame it didn't come with 2 mics. We were lucky as we had 2 from the 1st game and my son does use the app which is great.

Rabbids Invasion: The Interactive TV Show (Xbox One)
Rabbids Invasion: The Interactive TV Show (Xbox One)
Offered by passionFlix UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, 12 Jun. 2015
The kids LOVE this game. It makes them laugh and keeps them active instead of just sitting down on the sofa for a game. We love taking the pictures and all get involved including mum & dad. Kids were 3,5 &7 when we 1st got it and all played fine. Sometimes we have problems with the kinect but it's all alright usually.

Melissa & Doug 13550 Billy Magnetic Wooden Dress-Up Pretend Play Set - 25+ Pieces

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun from 1-6 yr olds, 12 Jun. 2015
This was brilliant for the price I paid. I wish I had bought more as presents. My 6yr old loves it though I would say it is aimed at quite a lot younger and even a 1yr old could do it though some pieces are quite small but not tiny.

Geek Dad: Awesomely Geeky Projects and Activities for Dads and Kids to Share
Geek Dad: Awesomely Geeky Projects and Activities for Dads and Kids to Share
by Ken Denmead

5.0 out of 5 stars 1 happy dad!, 27 May 2015
My dad was so excited to get this Book and he can't wait to use it with the grandkids!! Arrived quickly from America in good used condition

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6