Profile for JayKay > Reviews

Content by JayKay

JayKay

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16
Stoga U480 CAN-BUS OBD2 ENGINE SCANNER CODE READER can bus OBD 2 Diagnostic Scan Tool
Offered by Webatin

1.0 out of 5 stars Could not find fault codes, while two different garages ..., 26 July 2017
Could not find fault codes , while two different garages and RAC could. NO USE.

Luxury Large Plain Soft Faux Fur Mink Blanket Bed Sofa Throw by CosySleep®
Luxury Large Plain Soft Faux Fur Mink Blanket Bed Sofa Throw by CosySleep®
Offered by cosy sleep

1.0 out of 5 stars Fluff everywhere!, 26 April 2017
A lovely thick throw, beautiful colour but unfortunately the fluff that constantly comes off it means I can only leave a 1 star review. I have fluff all over my clothes, furniture, sideboard, everywhere. I've tried washing and tumble drying it but this has made no difference whatsoever. I've purchased numerous velour/mink throws over the years and this is the first time this has happened. A real shame!

Another point worth noting is that the colours don't match what is displayed. I ordered an orange and a yellow one which appeared a lot more muted on the iPad but are in fact exceptionally bright acid colours. Another reviewer has also mentioned this, so I don't think it's just my device.

Groom Professional Argan Oil Conditioner, 450 ml
Groom Professional Argan Oil Conditioner, 450 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant conditioner for dogs who's hair gets matted and knotted., 17 Mar. 2017
A great conditioner that helps to prevent my morkie dogs' getting the awful matted knots that their breed are prone to. It smells lovely and you only need a small amount, so is well worth paying a little extra for. I will definitely be purchasing again. I highly recommend.

Pet Silk Liquid Silk Serum, 118 ml
Pet Silk Liquid Silk Serum, 118 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product for grooming out and preventing matted knots., 17 Mar. 2017
This has been an absolute god send for helping to maintain my morkie dogs' hair, helping to prevent the awful matting knots that dogs wth this type of hair are prone to get. I can't recommend more highly. The bottle lasts well as you only need a small amount. It is quite pleasantly, but strongly scented, which I like but I'm not sure what my dogs really think of that! I think if they had their way they'd rather smell of fox poo, from the way they like to roll in the grass!!

Antos Mixed Brushes Vegetable Based Dog Chews (50 chews)
Antos Mixed Brushes Vegetable Based Dog Chews (50 chews)
Offered by SPonlineUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for toy/miniature size dogs, 17 Mar. 2017
These are great for my little morkie dogs. They are just the right size for a miniature/toy size dog. My little dogs can't get enough of them and they're helping to look after their teeth too. Great value for money, I can see I will be buying quite a few more tubs of these!

New Ladies Floral lagenlook Batwing Top Women Floral Linen Tunic Top Plus sizes (Coral)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty top., 17 Mar. 2017
Beautiful top, flattering for the fuller figure. I ordered the pink and am so glad that I did - a very pretty blush pink, lovely for the summer.

Nylabone Puppy Ring and Bone Petite (Twin Pack)
Nylabone Puppy Ring and Bone Petite (Twin Pack)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for a teething puppy and my other dogs love the bone shaped chew too., 17 Mar. 2017
My little morkie puppy loves the bone shape chew. The bone chew is slightly softer and I would imagine gentler on her gums and teeth. I have in fact gone on to buy two more of the bone shape ones for my other dogs as they were constantly trying to take it away from her.

The Regal Mutt - Toothbrush ☆ 20 Brushes Per Pack - 11cm Long ☆ An Antos Dog Chew ☆ Charity Donation to Four Paws Animal Rescue ☆ 100% Natural Nutritional Supplement ☆ Vegetable Based & Minimal Fat Content ☆ A Natural Toothbrush ☆ A Healthy Alternative Snack ☆100% Money Back Guarantee (Small)
Offered by The Regal Mutt

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for looking after my dog's teeth., 17 Mar. 2017
My 2 border terrier dogs love these and are great for looking after their teeth too. They are just the right size for a small/medium size dog.

Ladies Cotton Short Sleeve NightShirt Nightdress (24-26, GREY MORNING)
Ladies Cotton Short Sleeve NightShirt Nightdress (24-26, GREY MORNING)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely night shirt. I would definitely buy again., 17 Mar. 2017
Lovely, quality item

BAISHENGGT Women's Floral Printed Casual Long Sleeve Top Flared Swing Mini Dress Black XX-Large
Offered by Baisheng Global Trading

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely top., 17 Mar. 2017
A lovely top. The fabric is stretchy so very comfortable to wear. I had already purchased the same top in a different colour and was so impressed I went on to order another.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16