Profile for A M Long > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Fishdom
Fishdom

5.0 out of 5 stars Love match 3 games!, 27 May 2016
This review is from: Fishdom (App)
Played makes the best games. You just cannot go wrong. It has been my experience that if you like the genre you will love their games. But don't take my word for it. Try it!

Tasty Tale
Tasty Tale

5.0 out of 5 stars Tasty game is very...., 22 Jan. 2016
This review is from: Tasty Tale (App)
Great game if you like match 3, which I do. Try it!

Nerf Super Soaker Toy - Barrage Water Blaster - Huge Capacity Gun
Nerf Super Soaker Toy - Barrage Water Blaster - Huge Capacity Gun

5.0 out of 5 stars More than just a toy., 8 Jan. 2016
This is great! The neighbourhood cats have been leaving piles in my yard and spraying on our motorbike. Now when they see this in my hands they run. It doesn't hurt them, but cats do not like water. It is very effective. I love animals but being disabled I don't have pets because I cannot clean up after them. So having to try and clean up after the neighbour's cat has been frustrating. So along with the Cat Deterrent that makes the noise only they can hear, this has made my live much, much easier.

Lost Lands: Mahjong
Lost Lands: Mahjong

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent game!, 8 Jan. 2016
This review is from: Lost Lands: Mahjong (App)
Excellent game. For the first time EVER I bought in game items to continue with this game. If you like this type of game, try this. It is very good.

KingWinX Multifunctional Metal Clips, Pack of 12 pcs
KingWinX Multifunctional Metal Clips, Pack of 12 pcs
Offered by demensionuk

4.0 out of 5 stars Clips work but you don't get what you see for colour choice, 8 Jan. 2016
The only complaint I have here is the colour. The picture shows six colours and I got green, yellow and white. I am a colour person. I love colours and I was disappointed that I did not get the choice that is implied in the photo.

Logitech M185 Wireless Mouse - Grey
Logitech M185 Wireless Mouse - Grey
Offered by Korifiya Inc

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Mouse, 8 Jan. 2016
These are excellent. As usual, Logitech puts out good quality equipment that works like it should. And at a great price.

28cm INDUCTION HOB Compatible 4 Piece 3-tier Stainless Steel Steamer With Clear Glass Lid
Offered by Denny Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Pot!, 8 Jan. 2016
I bought this to steam set dye onto fibre and it is great! It has a plain bottom that heats up quickly which is a huge bonus as I use a two element hot plate for dyeing and cooking. It takes a lot less time to get water to the boil with this than with the pots with the bottoms that heat evenly, etc. I love this pot, it does exactly what I need.

Leifheit 40033 Medium Ultra Strong Household and Kitchen Gloves - Blue
Leifheit 40033 Medium Ultra Strong Household and Kitchen Gloves - Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, comfortable, strong gloves, 8 Jan. 2016
These gloves are excellent. They fit well and are very comfortable. I use cotton heat resistant gloves inside to take hot fibre out of the dye pot and they have held up very well. I have had cheaper gloves, and they went in the bin after I got these.

TinkSky 30pcs Durable S-shaped Anti-rust Metal Hangers Metal Hooks Pothooks - Size L (Silver)
Offered by Ubuywills

5.0 out of 5 stars Hooks excellent indoors, 8 Jan. 2016
I use these hooks every day to hang my skeins of yarn just of the dye pot and after being washed. For this type of use I have seen NO rust at all. But I used one outside and it rusted to bits. Having said that, I couldn't do without my hooks. They are excellent and a good size.

Harrogate Chef Shop Heat Resistant Gloves Perfect Present Size-Small / Medium
Harrogate Chef Shop Heat Resistant Gloves Perfect Present Size-Small / Medium
Offered by H U C S

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Gloves !, 8 Jan. 2016
These are excellent! Have been using them to inside heave rubber gloves to take fibre out of a boiling dye bath and they are great! The most heat I feel is a bit of warmth. They do exactly what they say they do. Excellent product.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20