Profile for Mrs. C. Trim > Reviews

Content by Mrs. C. Trim

Mrs. C. Trim (U.K.)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
KMASHI 10000mAh Portable Charger Dual USB Power Bank External Battery For iPhone 6s 6 Plus iPad Samsung Galaxy S7 S6 Edge Note LG G4 G5 HTC and more
Offered by Ugreat

5.0 out of 5 stars Good item. I will Never run out of charge when out ever again., 27 Sept. 2017
I needed a Powerbank because my phone battery which used to hold charge for a full day, suddenly started running down within 4 - 6 hours. I not by any means a heavy phone user. Never play games etc.

To date I have only had to use this to test it works and it does charge the battery fine.
I have never had a Powerbank before and had this idea that it would charge faster than my usual wall charger which it does not, but I am ok with that because it will be ok for emergencies as I have never found a reliable in car charger.
I also did not expect it to be as heavy as it is, but this is no doubt due to my ignorance of this type of item. I find it a tad heavy to keep in my handbag along with all the other tut I have in there. (I should have paid attention to the weight shown in the specs.) One good thing is that the Orange colour makes it easier to locate at the bottom of my bag.

My ignorance is no reason not to give this item 5 stars and I recommended it. It is a good price, sturdy and does what it is expected to do.

Cubot MAX 6-Inch SIM-Free Smartphone - Black
Cubot MAX 6-Inch SIM-Free Smartphone - Black
Offered by CubotDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars PURCHASED FOR A RELATIVE WHO IS DELIGHTED, 27 Sept. 2017
I was looking for a Smartphone to give to a close relative as a surprise present.
I soon realised that with my very limited means I would not be able to afford one of the well known brands with the specs I was hoping to purchase, so decided to consider one of the cheaper "Chinese" phones. I never realised there were so many!

When I came across the Cubot range I looked further into them, (specs. reviews etc.) I am no expert, far from it and most of the spec I read mean nothing to me, I have to Google what they mean/do.

This Cubot Max 6 seemed to have so much that was also found in the much more expensive brands and at a much lower price I decided to take a chance on one because of the warranty protection. I purchased one on 12tn Sept 2017 and it arrived fast using Amazon Prime.

My relative who is much younger and tech savvy than me is DELIGHTED with this phone They had never heard of Cubot before.
I am delighted with ME that I chose this phone and the youngsters are not laughing (you would understand why if you knew how miniscule my knowledge of anything tech is) To think I have chosen a phone one of them would be proud to be seen with.

I would now like one for me so hope there are still some left at this price in a few weeks so I don't lose out as I like and need the large screen.

I must also mention the Cubot Customer Service, who were excellent and patient answering my questions politely and quickly.

Oasis Bed Bath System - Scented (5 Packs of 8)
Oasis Bed Bath System - Scented (5 Packs of 8)
Offered by incontinence.supermarket

5.0 out of 5 stars These wipes have been very good for washing and freshening up and keeping the patient ..., 1 Sept. 2017
I purchased these for a relative who had a recent accident and is somewhat incapacitated.
These wipes have been very good for washing and freshening up and keeping the patient comfortable during the present very hot weather.

The wipes are large, thick, strong, never fall apart and have a very mild pleasant scent.

I intend to purchase some more from this seller as I think it would be good to always keep a pack handy.

Please do not confuse with Wet Wipes, these wipes are far, far, superior.

Always Discreet Professional Normal Size L 12 Incontinence Protections
Always Discreet Professional Normal Size L 12 Incontinence Protections
Offered by Health in a Jiffy

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 17 Jun. 2017
These are comfortable and beautifully soft with no bulk.Very close body fit and more discreet than any others.
They were delivered very quickly.
I don't know why this pack is labeled "professional". There does not seem to be many of this particular style pack about, and I am not sure if they are an old style packaging.
I decided to test one with a 400 ml cup of water poured over it and I was impressed with how it held up and did not run over the sides.

p.s I have noticed E very well known site selling these in packs of 2 and more at very reasonable prices.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 15 Jun. 2017
After many years of using Frontline Combo it stopped working about three years ago. I changed to Advantage then and cat has been flea free ever since.
Advantage is so much cheaper here too.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Advantage worked when nothing else had. Excellent product., 15 Jun. 2017
Worked a treat. Gave Big dog a flea shampoo bath then applied Advantage Spot On when he was dry. He had stopped scratching within 12 hours.
Nothing else had worked previously.

T&G Luxury Salted Caramel Truffles 120g
T&G Luxury Salted Caramel Truffles 120g

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 1 Aug. 2016
I was gifted a pack of these. I found them truly Awful, but appreciate that is my personal opinion.

Philips HR1362 Hand Blender with Beaker & Whisk Accessory
Philips HR1362 Hand Blender with Beaker & Whisk Accessory

5.0 out of 5 stars IF IT IS POSSIBLE TO LOVE A KITCHEN GADGET THIS IS IT., 22 Feb. 2016
I have recently purchased this blender from another site, and am quite astounded with its excellent performance and quality.
I wish I had got one before, now I have experienced how easy it has made life for me.

It looks good, feels well built and sturdy but is not at all heavy, is very easy to assemble and take apart even for someone like me who has difficulty using my hands & wrists

I have noticed that there are later Phillips models Hand Blenders, and if they perform anything like this older one, I would say you are on to a winner.

To me this one is perfect, but as technology moves on, they may have improved on Perfection??

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 1 Oct. 2015
I am very happy with these Shorthand Pads. Great quality at excellent price.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars NOW I HAVE IT, WISH I HAD PURCHASED ONE AGES AGO. VERY USEFUL., 10 Jun. 2015
Been using this very useful item for a couple of days now.
Wish I had purchased one ages ago.
Very pleased.