Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Click Here Shop now Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's
Profile for Jordan > Reviews

Content by Jordan

Jordan

Harbinger (Fate's Forsaken Book 1)
Harbinger (Fate's Forsaken Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Well Done, 28 Feb. 2013
I bought this book way back in November even if it doesn't feel that long ago to me and i finished it in the first day then over time i have read it four more times at least. It has a good story and is written well and i would highly recommend it.

also i think i will be buying the new one almost as soon as it is released.

Inexperienced Mage (Reawakening Saga Book 1)
Inexperienced Mage (Reawakening Saga Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars engrossing, 26 Jan. 2013
while I enjoyed the premise of the story the were a large number of spelling mistakes or words missed out that caused me some confusion at times, it also seems as though the author could have gone into more detail on some subjects but I still found it engrossing and ended up in in the unfortunate state of having read it in a matter of hours, only to realise I could not keep on reading as there was no second book.

I hope the second book will be released quite soon as I don't want to forget about the series as regularly happens to me although I do agree with what I have seen some others say about the book needing someone to look through it to find these mistakes.