Profile for sw brooke > Reviews

sw brooke

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT., 26 Feb. 2011
As a simple and stylish indoor/outdoor thermometer this is perfect. A little module sits outside and you can see temperatures and time no problem. Sit on a desk,mantlepiece or wherever- a good buy.

Freecom DVDRW 20x External DVD Writer USB2, silver
Freecom DVDRW 20x External DVD Writer USB2, silver

4.0 out of 5 stars DOES THE JOB, 26 Feb. 2011
Bought this for a friend, I can say no more than it does its job, works well and connects up to the computer with no problems. All in all a good buy.

LUPO Digital TV DVB-T USB Adapter/Dongle/Stick Freeview Receiver/Recorder and Aerial for PC and Laptop.

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZED., 26 Feb. 2011
I bought this because of its low price and had few expectations of it. However I was really pleased with how it works. Freeview channels are no problem here when combined with even a decent indoor aerial and I have even used it to record onto my hard drive. All in all a find.

Telecam TCE2001 *Ricabillity reviewed* Amplified Digital Freeview Indoor TV Aerial

5.0 out of 5 stars BUY !, 26 Feb. 2011
I bought this for use with a USB tv player and have had really good results on terrestrial and freeview. The amplifier does its job and although placing of the aerial is critical, the unit can work very well.

Philips DTR220 Ultra Compact Digital Freeview Set Top Box
Philips DTR220 Ultra Compact Digital Freeview Set Top Box

4.0 out of 5 stars UNLUCKY??, 26 Feb. 2011
I bought this about a year ago (Im slow at reviewing) and was really pleased with the feel and quality of the unit. It worked very well, no complaints until one day it just died and that was it. I would of hoped for a better life from this, maybe i was just unlucky.

Scotchgard® Clothing & Leather Protector 400ml
Scotchgard® Clothing & Leather Protector 400ml

3.0 out of 5 stars UNDECIDED.., 26 Feb. 2011
This product seems to be a prayer answered but in practise its hard to say. I put it on material car seats and it doesnt seem to have been that successful. There are car seat tretments out there that really cost but I tried a cheap version.. In hindsight maybe I expected too much of this, Im sure on other materials it may be more effective.

Called display 1000 caller display unit White
Called display 1000 caller display unit White

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT., 26 Feb. 2011
This item was hard to find, a friend has one and I thought it was a good idea so tried to get one without success. After looking here for a while one day on Amazon I found one. Easy to use,reliable and tells you who is ringing or who has rang if youve been out. Really useful.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 13, 2012 12:40 PM GMT

Speedlink Black Widow Flightstick
Speedlink Black Widow Flightstick
Offered by Rapid Warehouse

5.0 out of 5 stars A JOY., 26 Feb. 2011
Bought this to use with a Flight Sim, and was not disappointed. Im no joystick expert but this one is affordable, well specified and does the job. Maybe if I tried more expensive ones Id prefer them but this ones good enough for me!

Microsoft Flight Simulator X: Deluxe Edition (PC)
Microsoft Flight Simulator X: Deluxe Edition (PC)

3.0 out of 5 stars LOOKS GOOD.., 26 Feb. 2011
Hard for me to review this but I thought a few comments may be of use.. My machine cannot run this in any sense, but the computer is 10 years old nearly. I can use FS2004 just about and enjoy it but on buying this one I was too optimistic. Im sure its excellent, just I cannot try it because my computer starts crying when I try and load it!

It's Not Me It's You
It's Not Me It's You

5.0 out of 5 stars ITS HER..!, 26 Feb. 2011
This review is from: It's Not Me It's You (Audio CD)
Although not strictly a fan of her, this album is very good indeed. It makes a change to find original music with a social commentary, that everyone can relate to. A lot of truths in this music!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8