Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop now New Album - Steps Shop Women's Shop Men's
Profile for D. Smith > Reviews

Content by D. Smith

D. Smith (Nottingham, UK)

Konica Minolta Dimage X-1 Digital Camera Silver ( 8MP , 3 x Optical , 2.5" LCD )

5.0 out of 5 stars High Quality..., 16 Dec. 2005
I may not be an advanced photographer but I wanted a good camera to be able to use every day. I actually got this camera in Hong Kong when I was very impressed. It's light, easy to use, very clear display and excellen pictures. I took some out my 29th floor hotel window and was like being back there again. I may not be a professional but this I feel is a great camera and would recommend it any day!

Nympho
Nympho
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Base Boost, 3 Sept. 2005
This review is from: Nympho (Audio CD)
I waited a long time for this album and even when it came out took me ages to get hold of a copy for various reasons. It's playing at the moment and does not dissapoint in any way. It's as deep and hard hitting as I thought it would be and every time the base kicks in it you just want to turn it louder and louder!!!