Profile for divoprincess2011 > Reviews

divoprincess2011

Page: 1 | 2
Killer Affair: The Sexiest, Most Gripping Thriller You'll Read This Year
Killer Affair: The Sexiest, Most Gripping Thriller You'll Read This Year

5.0 out of 5 stars ' The book is a brilliant read of a girl who seems innoncent at first ..., 27 July 2017
First of all I want to thank Rebecca Chance and her publishers for the opportunity of having this book before publishing date.

This is the story of Caroline (a nobody) and Lexy (a famous reality TV star) whose lives cross when Lexy hires Caroline to write her book (Lexy on the Loose). It opens with Caroline and Lexy meeting in a spa when one stalks the other by the end of the prologue with, 'You ruined my life.'

The book is a brilliant read of a girl who seems innoncent at first (Caroline) but isn't so innoncent after all and is in fact, we come to learn, a homewrecker. Rebecca writers her so well and you think she's Little Miss Innoncent but she so isn't. Liked her at first, hated her at the end.

Lexy, well, yes you're not meant to really like her but from part two onwards I was firmly Team Lexy and hoped she gets her happily ever after with Frank? Well you'll just have to read the book to find out but Laylah and London, Lexy and Frank's children, where absoutely adorable and I loved Laylah even if she is a little madam but London is so cute.Her husband, Frank, is so loveable that you just want to jump into the book and hug him. Poor guy that's all I'm saying.

If you love reading stories set in the world of celebrities, bitch fights with hot saucy scenes included then this is the book for you, for sure. I couldn't put it down and it is Rebecca's best one yet. Now do I really have to wait another year for another book? :

The Summer Seaside Kitchen: The sunniest, happiest holiday read of 2017
The Summer Seaside Kitchen: The sunniest, happiest holiday read of 2017

1.0 out of 5 stars fun reads gone from the days of Polly because I ..., 9 Feb. 2017
I'm a huge fan of Jenny but recently her books are going downhill as she tries a new style of writing, which, unfortunately, just isn't working. Where has the spunky, fun reads gone from the days of Polly because I hate this new style. Other book returned and refunded please.

Always With Love
Always With Love

5.0 out of 5 stars Giovanna is back, 3 Jun. 2016
This review is from: Always With Love (Kindle Edition)
Okay so I'm a huge fan of Giovanna and her books are high addictive. Reading Billy & Me (plus I Dreamanded a Dream) I fell in love with these characters but as previously was let down by I Dreamed a Dream, I decided to get a sample and was hooked. I'm only on chapter 2 but I can see this being other amazing book.

My Side of Life: The Autobiography
My Side of Life: The Autobiography

5.0 out of 5 stars A man flying without wings, 11 Oct. 2014
Ah Shane from Westlife finally telling his story and isn't it amazing how's he has become the most popular and successful member after everything that happened westlife wise.

As a massive fan of the band and this man being my favourite I couldn't wait for the post to get me his book to me so I downloaded on kindle and can't put it down.

Finally Shane tells us what really happened from the early days of Westlife (as Six as One) to his bankruptcy....I'm still reading this but so glad I didn't wait. This book has made me laugh, smile and yes I was in tears reading the bankruptcy scenes especially about Castledale, and I hope one day he can buy it back!!

Now for the next chapter; the next part of the You and Me tour and a new album next year including the stunning Beautiful in White.

Killer Queens
Killer Queens

5.0 out of 5 stars Only just started reading it but...., 2 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Killer Queens (Kindle Edition)
Completed this on the 6/8/13 and it's far bar the best book I have read of Rebecca's and I'm a firm fan (minus two books I don't plan to complete) but seriously this untouchable.

You'll be wanting the heriones of Belinda, Chloe and Lori to overcome the hurdles that are put in their way and want to slap the male leads of King Joachim and Hugo to open their eyes to what is going on around them.

I'm rubbish at books reviews but all I can say is this a must buy!

Laura

Entwined With You (Crossfire, Book 3)
Entwined With You (Crossfire, Book 3)
by Sylvia Day

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 5 July 2013
When I accidently heard this was going to be now, a five book series, I was seriously annoyed. This is a author who is now publishing books every few months and it shows because this story is lackluster. I haven't actually finished reading and I'm not even thinking of doing that because I know the author didn't keep her promise.

I do have to admit that I went to look for a book about a certain professor and a student, and read a sample. From that I was hooked on the stories that are Gabriel's Inferno and Gabriel's Rapture. Gideon and Eva now don't pull me into their world, while Gabriel and Julia do. To the point I went hunting for the author's website and luckily, well for me, I found some sneak peaks at the third book. A third book the readers pested the author for.

But this is about Entwined with You. A disappointing book I can't be bothered to finish and it was one I was so looking forward to! Maybe learning she has decided to add two more books did the damage, or maybe I found myself a new Christian and Ana in Gabriel and Julia.

Borrow it from the library, don't waste your money because I wish I never had bought it, even if it was knocked down kindle price.

Gabriel's Rapture
Gabriel's Rapture
by Sylvain Reynard

5.0 out of 5 stars It's all about Gabriel, 5 July 2013
This review is from: Gabriel's Rapture (Paperback)
The minute I finished Gabriel's Inferno, I started the second book in the trilogy, and have to say I absoutely loved this book and read late into last night just to finish it. SR is a very talented author, who certainly knows how to write themes such as love, redemption and other things into his books.

I fell in love with Professor Gabriel Emerson and Julia Mitchell from the moment I read the first book, and would recommend this book to anyone. I went through so many emotions while reading this.

You won't be disappointed.

Gabriel's Inferno
Gabriel's Inferno

4.0 out of 5 stars Loving it, 30 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Gabriel's Inferno (Kindle Edition)
Gabriel's Rapture; well I came across some mixed reviews so I finally decided to take the plunge and ordered a sample. From that I was hooked and had to buy it.

The book, about Professor Gabriel O Emerson and Julianne Mitchell, is one that will make you laugh, feel angry & sadness, rooting for them and smiling like a idiot. The book is, and I can see, it's referred or commented to be like Fifty Shades of Grey. Gabriel does remind me of Christian so much; he can be demanding, scary but also he is kind, loving and deeply flawed and hurt. Julia, well, she's the double of Ana on so many more levels but she's so much stronger.

The book is one I couldn't put down and found myself reading it until the late hours of the night. I won't regret buying this nor will I the sequel, which I am currently reading.

I can recommend or say how much I love this story. If it was turned into a movie, then it has to be either Henry Cavill (I want him to be Christian Grey though) or Matt Bomer.

One happy reader here and Slyvian did an amazing job of writing it, and I'm a writer myself.

He's the One
He's the One
by Katie Price

5.0 out of 5 stars She's done it again, 23 Jun. 2013
This review is from: He's the One (Hardcover)
Ever since Angel I have been addicted to Katie's books as they are full of love, glamour, heartbreak, joy and laughter. While I'm still reading He's The One I cannot fault yet another amazing book. I discovered she was bringing another one out, and because I am impatience, I bought it on my Kindle for the first time ever, as I usually buy the book. I cannot wait to read the rest and she will remain a firm favourite.

I love Liberty and fell in love with her within the first chapter and I love how this is the first (spoiler alert) book which she has done a large jump in time in one book, and it's nice how she always manages to bring the books around to Angel Summer, Cal Bailey as well as the lovely Jez and his husband. I just hope we get another Angel book in between or a follow up to Eden or Sapphire.

Fifty Shades Freed: 3/3
Fifty Shades Freed: 3/3
by E L James

5.0 out of 5 stars Red-hot, 22 July 2012
Yes like most people I thought I'd jump on the bandwagon and see what all the fuss was about. I wasn't disappointed by any chance and I fell in love with the book. Christian, grrrr, sexy, hot, and controlling as hell!! I love his relationship with Anastasia and him. The third book in the trilogy is way better than the first and second; in fact I couldn't put it down I read it in two days flat and have decided to reread the third one. All I can say is I can see why the hype is but book one will disappoint you, but the other two won't. As a keen writer myself, I was annoying with the inner goddess talk and the subconscious. Seriously but E L James does pull you into her story and I do want a fourth!

My god I want to know what happens to certain characters. Anastasia is so sweet and naive and yes to the point of annoying! That's the first book alone! Seriously keep on going and the third book is your reward!!

Page: 1 | 2