Profile for A. Sneddon > Reviews

Content by A. Sneddon

A. Sneddon (Leeds, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Stop Snoring, Anti Snoring Jaw Strap - #1 Rated Device on the market!
Stop Snoring, Anti Snoring Jaw Strap - #1 Rated Device on the market!
Offered by Home Health Store

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesnt work, 9 Jun. 2014
Had high hopes but this has not made the least bit of difference. Back to the mandibular advancers for me!

Red Queen To Gryphon Three
Red Queen To Gryphon Three

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 9 Jun. 2014
My favourite Gryphon album. Four wonderful and concise tracks. My fave is Second Spasm with the wonderfully bonkers basson (?) break. Pure Gryphon!

Midnight Mushrumps
Midnight Mushrumps

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, 9 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Midnight Mushrumps (Audio CD)
Personally I prefer the later more prog Gryphon albums but this is still good. Good mood/driving music and helps me relax after a long day.

Treason
Treason

5.0 out of 5 stars I love Gryphon, 9 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Treason (Audio CD)
Only recently got into Gryphon but they have been on heavy rotation ever since. Only downside is the slightly cringe-worthy Volero lady. There seems to be a lot of songs about shady women in the seventies.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price, 9 Jun. 2014
More a temporary measure whilst Im getting my garage adapted. Fits well and the straps keep it mostly in place. Only downside is it leaves flush on the canvas roof but a lint roller sorts that.

Ralph Lauren Mens - Shirt navy *red rider* - Custom Fit (XL)
Ralph Lauren Mens - Shirt navy *red rider* - Custom Fit (XL)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shirt, 9 Jun. 2014
Great shirt, great delivery. Gives that casual but smart appearance...plus on top of that it helped me get a flight upgrade!

USN Diet Fuel Ultralean Weight Control Meal Replacement Shake Powder, Strawberry Cream - 2 kg

5.0 out of 5 stars It works, but....., 9 Jun. 2014
...Only if you are following a decent diet and exercise regime. I was taking this for a few months earlier in the year and people noted how I looked visibly thinner. I didnt get the perfect six-pack as shown on the tub though- that would take a LOT of work! Just back from America where I put on weight so back on the Diet Fuel!

Slendertone Unisex Flex Abs3  Ab Toning Belt
Slendertone Unisex Flex Abs3 Ab Toning Belt

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 25 Nov. 2012
I've tried cheaper toning belts in the past and not been that impressed. When I saw the Slendertone Flex on sale at this bargain price I had to buy immediately. As for the product itself, it is very good. To be clear THIS WILL NOT MAKE YOU LOSE WEIGHT. This product is best used in conjunction with a good diet and an active lifestyle. This product will help firm up your abs when you aren't hitting the gym or out doing cardio. I've had Slendertone for a few weeks now and it is making a difference. So in conclusion if you are training and want a bit of extra help with getting those abs in condition this is for you.

Long Wave
Long Wave

4.0 out of 5 stars Back to the future, 18 Oct. 2012
This review is from: Long Wave (Audio CD)
Like any other people I have been keenly waiting for some new Jeff Lynne product. With this and Mr Blue Sky we have an abundance of riches...but no new material alas. Since receiving this album I have been playing it like crazy. I love it. Standout track for me is the opener, She, a great song giving the JL treatment with all those vocal harmonies. All the songs a nice and brief, they kind of pop up and say "hello" and then they are gone again. The old softie in me also likes Smile and At Last. My major gripe, if any is the DRUMS. I always get wary when artists, however talented do it as a solo effort. The drums just plod and don't seem to have much feel. I was expecting Jim Keltner (or maybe even Ringo) to feature, but Jeff does it all himself. This is the only thing I have against it so it loses a star. When do we get volume 2?
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 28, 2012 11:21 PM GMT

Platinum [Deluxe Edition]
Platinum [Deluxe Edition]

4.0 out of 5 stars "First Class...", 4 Aug. 2012
Another warmly received Mike Oldfield reissue along with QE2.
This is another great 2-CD package. The live CD is superb, offering (what I think are) previously unreleased versions. As for the main album, Platinum is the standout track. My only gripe is Punkadiddle, I just find it really irritating- or maybe that's the point!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 4, 2012 7:05 PM BST