Profile for laurtel > Reviews

Content by laurtel

laurtel

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
SpaceMax Premium Jumbo Vacuum Storage Space Saver Bags (80% More Compression Than Competitor Bags). Free Travel Hand-Pump Included! (6 Pack)
Offered by I-Innovate

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bags, 3 Jun. 2017
Just as expected great bags ideal for my hols especially with the added pump

OfficeWorld Compatible Ink Cartridges Replacement for PGI-525 CLI-526 Ink Cartridges Compatible for Pixma MG5350 MG5250 MG6150 MG5150 MG5200 MG5300 MG5320 MG6220 MG6250 MG8150 MG8170 MG8220 MG8250 IP4950 IP4850 IX6550 IX6250 IP4800 MX715 MX882 MX885 MX895
Offered by IfreeMall

Original Steindl München-Salzburg Dirndl woman blue - 42
Original Steindl München-Salzburg Dirndl woman blue - 42
Offered by Himmelreich e. K.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely dress but sizes on the small side., 14 Dec. 2016
Really nice quality product , However,I ordered a size 16 and was sent a size 42 which in conversion is usually a size 14. Far too small and I don't think if the correct size 44 had been sent that it would have been large enough anyway. So definitely on the small size. I would have loved to keep the dress but will have to return and as they don't do any larger sizes I will be looking elsewhere. So one for the smaller ladies.

Jack and Jones Men's JJORMULTI One Pocket Checkered Long Sleeve Casual Shirt, Blue (Navy Blazer), X-Large

5.0 out of 5 stars great shirt, 11 Jan. 2016
Great quality shirt my son loved it and at a great price as a lightening deal

Genuine Gemstone Pendant 52x32mm - Black Onyx
Genuine Gemstone Pendant 52x32mm - Black Onyx
Offered by Markylis

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely pendant, 11 Jan. 2016
Lovely pendant was a better quality than I had thought from the photo which doesn't do it justice was also bigger than I thought so good all round and at a good price

Men's Gilet Tokyo Laundry 1J5018A Blue Medium
Men's Gilet Tokyo Laundry 1J5018A Blue Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 11 Jan. 2016
Great just what my husband wanted for working on the car, All zips and pockets are covered so nothing can scratch paintwork while working. Good fit and a nice quality. Washes well already ordered another

P&M Versailles Spring Enamel Butterfly Gold Plated Crystal Women Jewellery Set Necklace Earrings
Offered by QIANSE JEWELLERY

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful enamel work is cheapened by brassy gold underside and ..., 18 Dec. 2015
Beautiful enamel work is cheapened by brassy gold underside and chain, would have been better if it had been a silver back and chain, glad I didn't pay full price ok but not to my taste. Earrings are very large and heavy I wouldn't be able to wear for very long.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice necklace, 15 April 2015
A nice product for the price and just what I wanted, but be careful of falling leaves I had to secure a couple of leaves before wearing as one became detached; but easily repaired.

Anchor Glorafilia William Morris Tapestry Kit
Anchor Glorafilia William Morris Tapestry Kit

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality product, 15 April 2015
Lovely design and colours, my only word of caution is that some of the colours are quite similar so be very careful in your planning to ensure you are using the right colours- I didn't and ended up having to unpick but I suppose I will have an original interpretation.

Sparkling Women Black Beaded Necklace (Long Necklace 86-104cm)
Sparkling Women Black Beaded Necklace (Long Necklace 86-104cm)
Offered by Urban-Jewelry

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little necklace, 15 April 2015
Smashing necklace just what I wanted

Page: 1 | 2 | 3