Profile for Brian > Reviews

Content by Brian

Brian (Belfast)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
**2-Pack** iPhone SE / 5s / 5 / 5c Screen Protector, Spigen® **Easy-Install Kit** [Ultra-Clear] [Tempered Glass] iPhone 5s Screen Protector SGP10111
Offered by Spigen

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent prodcut, 21 April 2016
Amazing screen protector, very sturdy and professional looking.
The thickness is more than expected so the home button is a little set in but this makes it feel slightly more protected than normal Screen protectors.

I received this product for free in exchange for a fair and unbiased review.

Nintendo Handheld Console 3DS XL - Yoshi Special Edition (Nintendo 3DS)
Nintendo Handheld Console 3DS XL - Yoshi Special Edition (Nintendo 3DS)

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb purchase, 24 Feb. 2016
Looks absolutely fantastic! Works like a charm and the XL screen is so much larger and clearer than the standard 3DS screen. My girlfriend absolutely loved this as a gift. Just remember this doesn't come with a charger, most 3DS models won't come with a charger.

Assecure GameCube (GC) & Wii controller extension cable 1.8M (6FT) lead
Assecure GameCube (GC) & Wii controller extension cable 1.8M (6FT) lead
Offered by ZedLabz Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Would definitely recommend to any for use with a GameCube or a Wii, 24 Feb. 2016
The cable is excellent, a great length and works perfectly. I have used it for over 12 hours so far and haven't had any problems at all!

A must buy since the original GameCube controllers and a lot of third party remakes have a fairly short cable.

Genuine SoundHug 8 Pin Charger / Sync / Lighting USB Cable for iPhone 6 / 6 Plus / 5 / 5C / 5S, iPad Mini, Mini 2, iPad 4th / Air / Air 2, iPod Touch 5th Gen, iPod Nano 7th Gen - iOS 8.1 Compatible

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cable, would strongly recommend., 5 Feb. 2016
Excellent charger, it works perfectly with my iPhone 5c and would work with any device that uses the lightning connector.
The cable charges at a good speed and is more than worth a purchase. Simple and elegant design.

I received this product free in return for a fair and unbiased review.

The Wet Brush Detangling Hair Brush, Black Out
The Wet Brush Detangling Hair Brush, Black Out

5.0 out of 5 stars A really good brush, runs through even my thick mop smoothly! (Not my floor mop!), 7 Jan. 2016
Really great brush, feels so much smother than normal brushes, and I am a huge sceptic when it comes to things claiming to be better than the original, but this definitely fits the bill!

Christmas Penguin Decorations - E-mail Amazon.co.uk Gift Voucher
Christmas Penguin Decorations - E-mail Amazon.co.uk Gift Voucher

4.0 out of 5 stars Almost perfect. For some reason the email arrived at 3am!!, 7 Jan. 2016
I purchased this and timed it to send to my girlfriend on Christmas Eve which was a lovely surprise! You can even buy it on behalf of someone else, just put their name in to the from box!! Great for those family members who don't know what to get your significant other, you can send it "from Family member name here".

The Ultimate Guide on How to Beat Insomnia Naturally (Good Bye Insomnia Book 1)
The Ultimate Guide on How to Beat Insomnia Naturally (Good Bye Insomnia Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book, definitely a good buy for any insomniac!, 7 Jan. 2016
This book is great, having insomnia really affects my life but this book gives really great guidelines, suggestions and advice on how to help. There are so many different small factors that affect sleeping and this book gives a great list on how to reduce those factors and improve your sleeping quality! I have definitely noticed an improvement in my sleep since taking some of the advice on board.

I received this product for free in return for a fair and honest review.

Daffodil TC09 - USB Multi Charger - USB Type A to Micro USB / USB Type A to USB Type C / Micro USB to Micro USB / Micro USB to USB Type C - Universal Compatibility
Offered by Daffodil UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfectly and looks great. Excellent charging speed., 12 Dec. 2015
This cable works very well and is very stylish looking. The charging speed was very good using the micro-USB connector with my OnePlus One. It fully charged my device in 2 hours 30 mins while I was using the device, this is nearly the exact charging speed I get with the charger that came with the phone!

I was unable to test the USB-C connector as I don't have any devices with that type of port however as soon as I get one I will update my review.

I would definitely recommend this cable, it looks and feels great, the charging speed is good and the ability to charge both Micro-USB and USB-C devices is the cherry on top.

I received this product for free in return for my honest, non biased review.

Daffodil LEC008 - LED Tea Lights - Electric Flameless Tealight Candles with Holders - Battery Included - Colour changing
Offered by Daffodil UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple yet elegant, they look lovely!, 9 Dec. 2015
Length:: 0:39 Mins

I received the multicolour fade candles.
They look really nice and work very well and can be easily stacked for storage.

These candles would be excellent for Christmas decorations or some mood lighting. Please see attached photos and video.
I would most definitely recommend the colour fade candles as I was very impressed.

I received this item for free in return for my fair and honest review.

U-ZM Waterproof Case Dry Bag for Iphone 6, 6s ,6 Plus, 5s , Samsung Galaxy S6, S6 Edge, S5, S4, Note 5, 4,3 ,6-inch Diagonal Universal , IPX8 Certified to 100 Feet (Black)

4.0 out of 5 stars I love waterproof items, and this works perfectly!, 9 Dec. 2015
Length:: 0:21 Mins

After reading the instructions and performing a waterproof check to ensure the seals are tight I tested the dry bag by placing it under 30cm of water for 30 mins and it kept my phone nice and dry.

The plastic is touch screen friendly and the bag does not seem to dampen sound quality very much. (See attached video)
The Velcro arm strap provided is unfortunately very small.

I tested this using my OnePlus One which fits nicely into the bag, so this dry bag could easily be used for any 5.5 inch phone or smaller.

This dry bag is very impressive and would be perfect for keeping your phone dry in the bad weather, if you are camping or even in the shower!

**Be careful as there are two small plastic clasps that may come off while opening the bag, they are very important**

I received this item for free in return for writing a fair and honest review.
Comment Comment | Permalink