Profile for P. J. > Reviews

Content by P. J.

P. J.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15
Xtra-Funky Exclusive Great Sound Quality with Super Bass Chrome In Ear Headphones For Various Mobile Devices like iPod, iPhones, MP3 Players, Laptops, Tablets, Mobile Phones and many more. (Pink/Silver)
Offered by Xtra-Funky Ltd (VAT Registered)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Sound, 1 Sept. 2017
I ordered these to be a spare to the earphones I use. For the price the sound quality is remarkably very good. Lovely pink colour but the cable was red. I think a black cable would have looked better but this is only a little quibble. For the sound quality I would give 5 stars. There's no extra ear buds and for this and the red cable, I knocked a star off. Overall for the price, the sound is very good and I would highly recommend if you're looking for a bargain set of earphones.

Liam & Daan - in-Ear Headphones with EP Power Bass | Flat Cable + Transport Management / Hardcover | Red
Offered by CSL-Computer

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Sounding In Earphones, 31 Aug. 2017
When I took these earphones out of the box there was a hard, round case in which the earphones and lots of different earbuds were. This is a fantastic case to keep the earphones in when not in use. After unzipping the case I found the fantastically made earphones. The cable flat and is very strong and of great quality and a nice length to them too. Ive tried them on different devices and I'm knocked out with the quality of sound. Rich and deep and no outside noise interference. They look lovely too. And do not feel at all flimsy. I definitely highly recommend these earphones..

Medical Alert! Warfarin Medicated Silicone Wristband - 18cm - Black B0326
Medical Alert! Warfarin Medicated Silicone Wristband - 18cm - Black B0326
Offered by The ID Band Company

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous Medical Alert Bracelet, 24 Aug. 2017
This Mefical Alert bracelet is Brilliant. Made of a type of rubber that stretches onto the wrist. Not a loose stretch. Younhavevto pull it over hand onto wrist but once it's there it sits neatly on the wrist. Very noticeable but not bulky. I wear my watch with it. I ordered the smallest size and my wrist roughly measures 17cm. It fits perfect. The nurses and doctors and Ambulance men have said what a brilliant idea this is, to alert them immediately. One half of the bracelet has the wording Meducal Alert written in yellow.warfarin in white. The rest of the writing is in white and the other side of the bracelet says Taking Warfarin . I'm so glad I chose to purchase this bracelet because it's alerted so many Medical people. I very highly recommend this bracelet.

Ankoda® 4Pack 3ft/1M Nylon Braided Lightning Cable, Lightning Data Sync USB Charger Cable for iPhone 7 7Plus 6 6S 6S Plus 5 5S 5C, iPad Air mini Pro and More (Mix Color)
Offered by Ankoda

5.0 out of 5 stars Great charging Cables, 24 Aug. 2017
These cables are of excellent quality. Lovely colours to match Apples products. Charges very quickly. I'm extremely happy with these cables. I highly recommend.

SBC Jasmine & EPO Gel 1000ml - SBC198c by SBC
SBC Jasmine & EPO Gel 1000ml - SBC198c by SBC
Offered by Bodylife-uk Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful SBC, 24 Aug. 2017
I love this Jasmine & Evening Primrose. A beautiful smell. It brightens my face and leaves it lovely. It's very cool and refreshing when you first put it on. You only need a small amount. I use one pump and run between my hands and apply to my face, neck & chest. One pump covers all this. I also use a pump on each of my arms and my arms are looking so much more toned and soft. I love all the range of SBC and I actually mix different SBC together. The thing to remember is not to put too much on. A little goes a long way. I very highly recommend

Hairdressing Cape - SODIAL(R) Pro Salon Barbers Hairstylist Hairdressing Coloring Hair Cutting Gown Cloth Cape(Scissors/bottle And brushes Pattern)
Offered by PGTA

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Hairdressing Cape, 19 Aug. 2017
This is an excellent hairdressers cape. Silky material that the cut hair falls off. So no bits of hair getting stuck !!! Lots of material and does the job great. Great value for money. Highly recommended.

Memory Foam Seat Cushion, Donut Seat Cushion Comfort Pillow Beautiful Buttock Pads Memory Foam Cushions Bottom Cushion Office Car Seat Mat (Red)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Seating Cushion, 19 Aug. 2017
This is a donut ring that is made from high quality materials. Very comforting to sit on once you get used to it. Excellent for pressure sores. Arrived well within time stated. I'm very happy with this product and I would highly recommend this product to anyone.

Town Talk Silver Polishing  Cloth 12 x 17 cm
Town Talk Silver Polishing Cloth 12 x 17 cm
Offered by Zakzu Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Silver Polishing Cloth, 10 April 2017
This silver polishing cloth worked wonders on my silver necklace that had turned black !!! I was very sceptical the cloth would work because my chain was so black but my chain came up a treat and was very sparkly. I also had a stainless steel ring that needed a clean so thought I'd rub the cloth over my ring while I was cleaning my chain. The results were brilliant. It looked brand new and all gleaming. I very highly recommend this polishing cloth and seller, who posted the cloth out immediately to me.

W7 IT'S MAGIC! Make Up Remover Cloth
W7 IT'S MAGIC! Make Up Remover Cloth
Offered by Direct Cosmetics

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Face Cloth, 20 Mar. 2017
Wow. This cloth is absolutely amazing. Great quality. A very good length that fits into your hands so comfortably. Very soft on skin but so very effective. My face felt so clean . After only a few days use I can see a huge difference in my skin to. It looks bright and fresh and is very smooth and no breakouts at all. Best my skin has ever looked. I very highly recommend this face cloth. Just amazing.

Kipling Women's Sheena Coin Purse, Multicolor (37V Sanna Print), 9x6.5x1 cm (B x H x T)
Offered by The Necessity

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Purse/ Pouch, 7 Mar. 2017
This is a lovely purse. I actually bought it as a jewellery pouch as it as a place in the lid to keep rings and I also keep my bracelets on it too. Just fasten the bracelet and slip it on the rod in the lid. Keeps them from getting tangled up. I also have a few plastic holders that you can put stud earrings on, which I keep in the purse/pouch and put my earrings on them when not in use. It's great if you travel to keep your jewellery together when you take them off. I love the lovely bright material of this excellently made purse/pouch. You could also put your earbuds and a small MP3 player like a Sansa clip into this purse/ pouch. Great quality and I very highly recommend.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15