Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's
Profile for Pierce > Reviews

Content by Pierce

Pierce

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Ladies Womens PDQ Pink Grey Adventure Trail Walking Velcro Sportss Sandals  Pink 7 UK
Ladies Womens PDQ Pink Grey Adventure Trail Walking Velcro Sportss Sandals Pink 7 UK
Offered by Impressionz

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 Jan. 2017
Very comfortable. Great for walking dogs in the summer.

Bach Pet Rescue Remedy, 10 ml
Bach Pet Rescue Remedy, 10 ml
Offered by AmericanVitaminSpot

5.0 out of 5 stars Working well within the confines of the house but it ..., 3 Jan. 2017
Working well within the confines of the house but it doesn't quieten the dog in the car. Perhaps it will in time; I will persevere.

Sekonda Women's Quartz Watch with Beige Dial Analogue Display and Gold Stainless Steel Bracelet 2103.27

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy watcher, 3 Jan. 2017
This was a Christmas present from my family; they and I are delighted with it.

New Womens Casual Winter Lace up Ladies Walking Ankle Hiking Boot Shoe (UK7, Sand)
Offered by Impressionz

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Walker, 3 Jan. 2017
Lovely boots; very light to wear, will be ordering another pair in a different colour soon.

Anxiety Wrap Dog Coat, instant therapy for dogs afraid of storms, loud noises, travel, strangers and separation. Size 4 (Small)

3.0 out of 5 stars dissappointed, 3 Jan. 2017
it doesn't fit our dog properly and he can undo some of the straps; so will be sending it back.

WHITE STRAW CRUSHABLE FOLDABLE SUMMER PANAMA FEDORA TRILBY HAT WITH BAND (60CM)
WHITE STRAW CRUSHABLE FOLDABLE SUMMER PANAMA FEDORA TRILBY HAT WITH BAND (60CM)
Offered by Charkat

5.0 out of 5 stars I was delighted with the different sizes it came in as previously ..., 27 Jun. 2016
Fits well, shame that it has rained since buying it. I was delighted with the different sizes it came in as previously buying a one size fits all just perched on top of my head.

Double Worm Screw. Lock fast type Drain Rod attachment
Double Worm Screw. Lock fast type Drain Rod attachment

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little addition to the rod set, 14 Jan. 2016
This was to replace a screw that came away from the rods I was using down our drains. Great little addition to the rod set.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars I had forgotten how clipped earrings felt on my ears ..., 14 Jan. 2016
I had forgotten how clipped earrings felt on my ears having had pierced ears for about 35 years. They will be only used when I go out anywhere.

HP 301 Colour Ink Cartridge - Cyan/Magenta/Yellow
HP 301 Colour Ink Cartridge - Cyan/Magenta/Yellow
Offered by Cartridge King

3.0 out of 5 stars I will say that this is the first time ever that I have had a faulty toner not bad for 30 years of printing, 14 Jan. 2016
Sadly this toner was faulty as there was no Cyan. Having contacted Amazon they have now replaced it and this one appears to be working. I will say that this is the first time ever that I have had a faulty toner not bad for 30 years of printing.

HP 301 Black Original Ink Cartridge (CH561EE)
HP 301 Black Original Ink Cartridge (CH561EE)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 Jan. 2016
Always good, easy to fit and last me quite a while.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8