Profile for Stickers71 > Reviews

Content by Stickers71

Stickers71

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Lunch Box Bag Tote Insulated Cooler Carry Bag for Travel Picnic - Floral Pattern
Offered by VYES

5.0 out of 5 stars Plenty of room for a basic packed lunch or for a pretty big plastic container if I want to take a ..., 14 Jan. 2015
Really lovely lunchbag. Arrived today so I haven't used it yet. It's huge. Plenty of room for a basic packed lunch or for a pretty big plastic container if I want to take a big salad. (or plenty of room for tonnes of chocolate!!!)

This Is All Yours
This Is All Yours

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 Jan. 2015
This review is from: This Is All Yours (Audio CD)
Brilliant second album. Can't fault it at all.

niceEshop(TM) Charming Elegant Women Butterfly Print Soft Long Scarf Wrap Shawl,Grey
Offered by niceEshop

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing bargain. Arrived in about three weeks, 14 Jan. 2015
I've ordered two of these. One for a present and then one for me! Amazing bargain. Arrived in about three weeks. Lovely scarf, really big and very pretty. (I have one of each of all the other colours too!!)

Karia® PU Leather Purse Wallet Case With Credit Bank Charge Card Slots Accessories Smartphone Mobile Phone Cover For Nokia Lumia N520 - The Fault in Our Stars
Offered by karia limited

4.0 out of 5 stars This is the second of these cases that my daughter ..., 9 Jan. 2015
This is the second of these cases that my daughter has had. The magnetic flip bit broke on her last one but as she uses her phone quite a bit it was to be expected! Lovely case though and worth the money. Fits her Nokia Lumia 520 perfectly.

TOBLERONE CRUNCHY ALMONDS, GIANT LIMITED EDITION, 2 pieces with each 360 Grams, Switzerland
Offered by Monarchy Catering

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy boyfriend! These arrived by the date specified and ..., 9 Jan. 2015
Very happy boyfriend! These arrived by the date specified and were exactly as described. One was very slightly damaged on the cardboard but the chocolate was intact and delicious!!

Kitchen Craft Professional Stainless Steel Short Oval Handled Melon Baller 20mm
Kitchen Craft Professional Stainless Steel Short Oval Handled Melon Baller 20mm

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it should do and good value for money, 9 Jan. 2015
Little stocking filler for my melon mad daughter! She loves it. Does what it should do and good value for money.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 Jan. 2015
Great little phone holder. Bargain price, arrived quickly and holds my daughter's Nokia Lumia 520 perfectly!

Buster Nail Clippers, Small
Buster Nail Clippers, Small

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good clippers that are so easy to use, 9 Jan. 2015
Really good clippers that are so easy to use. I have a small dog (Chihuahua/yorkie mix) who has hanging claws at the back that need a regular trim. The vet sometimes struggled to cut them as she couldn't get the clippers in such a small awkward place! These ones are great and cut his awkward little nails perfectly!!

Sony MDR-ZX100W Outdoor Headband Headphones - White
Sony MDR-ZX100W Outdoor Headband Headphones - White
Offered by Price Grabber

5.0 out of 5 stars my daughter loves them!, 25 Dec. 2014
I have an 11, going on 18, year old daughter who lives for music. She's had a couple of pairs of Skull Candy headphones which were ok but didn't have a great sound quality and didn't last long, but looked cool. These have a great sound and look cool (apparently!) so, so far so good. Time will tell how long they last but for now, for the price they are, we're both very happy with them.

Intex Swim Center Family Inflatable Pool, 103" X 69" X 22", for Ages 6+
Intex Swim Center Family Inflatable Pool, 103" X 69" X 22", for Ages 6+
Offered by Surplus Trade Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pool, 31 July 2014
Absolutely love this pool! Enough space fo me and my daughter to mess around in. My eldest (who is 11 but 5'5"!) had two friends over and they all had a whale of a time in there together with plenty of space!

I bought a tub of chlorine and the testing sticks as it's a big pool that takes a lot of water. I didn't fancy emptying it and refilling it every couple of days, I'm on a water meter! I also bought a voer for it which is great for keeping bugs out over night!

It's kept inflated really well and I can see lots of happy days being had in this pool, if the British summer lets us!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5