Profile for Chip > Reviews

Chip

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Coffee Table, 23 Oct. 2012
We were very pleased with this table. It arrived in fairly good time, was easy to assemble & seems very sturdy. Yes very good.

Fitness for the Over 50s - Active Walking [DVD]
Fitness for the Over 50s - Active Walking [DVD]

3.0 out of 5 stars Easy Workout, 21 April 2012
This DVD is easy to follow and doesn't ask too much of you. It gets U warmed up fairly gently with a 10 minute walking on the spot routine. I haven't carried on regularly with it, but for an older person looking to feel fitter, without overdoing things, its ideal.

Outside Edge : The Complete First Series [DVD]
Outside Edge : The Complete First Series [DVD]
Dvd ~ Brenda Blethyn
Offered by HalfpriceDVDS_FBA

5.0 out of 5 stars Top TV Series, 21 April 2012
I watched this series on TV from the start. Top cast, very funny and I would highly recommend it. I would say, if U enjoy a good laugh and brilliant acting, Buy the whole series. You won't be disappointed. Some may find it a bit outdated by todays, TV comedy, but give it a chance and you'll soon be hooked. With Brenda Blethyn and Tim Spall amongst other tremendous actors, its well worth the money. Halcion days.

Omron Walking Style II Pedometer - White
Omron Walking Style II Pedometer - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Pedometer, 28 May 2011
I must admit I have become very lazy in using my pedometer, I am doing more cycling at the moment, but it's definitely a good product. Easy to use and a great encouragement if your looking to get fit. It makes you want to do a lot more walking and you defo feel the benefits after a while.

The Resistance
The Resistance

4.0 out of 5 stars Muse - The Resistance, 28 May 2011
This review is from: The Resistance (Audio CD)
I bought this for my Husband really, although we both enjoy listening to Muse. He plays it a lot in his car, so I don't get to hear it too often, but when I do I really enjoy it.

Revolver
Revolver

5.0 out of 5 stars The Beatles - Revolver, 28 May 2011
This review is from: Revolver (Audio CD)
This is a blast from the past. I grew up in the 1960s when the Beatles first hit the music scene. I was quite young, but remember going to que up to see Hard Days Night. This Album came along later on and I love every single track. It's always in my car.

Flamingo
Flamingo
Offered by ReNew Entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Flamingo by Brandon Flowers, 28 May 2011
This review is from: Flamingo (Audio CD)
I absolutely love this album. If you like the Killers you'll love this. Brandon has a beautiful voice and the music is very varied which makes it more interesting. Would defo buy more of his stuff after this.

Real Cooking
Real Cooking
by Nigel Slater

4.0 out of 5 stars Nigel Slater Real Cooking, 28 May 2011
This review is from: Real Cooking (Paperback)
I love Nigel's TV programmes and this prompted me to buy the book. It has some lovely recipe ideas and i'm sure i'll use it a lot. He makes things simple to understand and easy to follow. Very Good

Seiko Men's 5 Automatic SNX993K Silver Stainless-Steel Automatic Watch with Silver Dial

4.0 out of 5 stars Mens Watch, 28 May 2011
I bought this watch for my Husband and he loves it. He is quite fussy as to what is comfortable and has told me how pleased he is with the watch. Definitely recommend it.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Silicone Ear plugs, 28 May 2011
These are the best type of earplug I have found. My Husband is a loud snorer so I have had to wear plugs every night for years. These definitely work the best. You can mould them to the shape of your ear and they stay in place really well. I usually shape them into little sausage shapes to get them in and then twist the the end and push. I now get a really good nights sleep and no longer lie awake for hours lisening to the dreadful noises!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3