Profile for Carly Millard > Reviews

Content by Carly Millard

Carly Millard

Bevgo Fruit Infuser Water Bottle - Large 1 Litre - Save Your Money and Hydrate the Healthy Way - Multiple Colors with Gift Included
Offered by Bevgo Group

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this! I am drinking more water already and ..., 15 Jan. 2017
I love this! I am drinking more water already and it feels so easy as you dont have to get up and down all the time. Its brilliant!

Deepest Tears of Blue
Deepest Tears of Blue
by Tara Aryan

5.0 out of 5 stars I absolutely loved this book!, 4 Aug. 2015
This review is from: Deepest Tears of Blue (Paperback)
I absolutely loved this book!
By the third chapter I was completely and utterly addicted! I couldn't put it down, and literally any second I could get spare - I wanted to read what was happening next.
Its really well written and such a lovely story; frustrating at times as you care so much about the characters and what is happening with them. The end just came around way to quickly, I wasn't ready for it to end as I wanted the story to just keep going!
Some real shocks, and some twists and turns along the way made it a pleasure to read.
I would definitely recommend this book to anyone who loves reading and getting completely taken in.

Frosted Shadow, a Toni Diamond Mystery: Toni Diamond Mysteries
Frosted Shadow, a Toni Diamond Mystery: Toni Diamond Mysteries

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Light Read, 23 July 2014
I really enjoyed this book as it was a fun read and lighter than the books I normally read! :)
It was good fun and I look forward to reading the next book in the series.

Gossard Wild Flower Thong Low Rise Womens Thong Cream Medium
Gossard Wild Flower Thong Low Rise Womens Thong Cream Medium
Offered by Orchid Fashion Boutique

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!, 14 Mar. 2014
I love all Gossard underwear! Great value and never disappointed with what I get!
I had a pair if these already but the bra is so comfortable I bought the set again! I am a size 10 and ordered a Medium. These fit but are slightly large so would definitely say Medium is for size 10-12 as a guide, but I don't get VPL's and they are comfortable so perfect for me!

100 X Simply Gorgeous Disposable Eyelash Mini Brush Mascara Wands Applicator
100 X Simply Gorgeous Disposable Eyelash Mini Brush Mascara Wands Applicator

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value product, 14 Mar. 2014
After reading some of the reviews I was concerned for the quality of the brushes however they are a perfect quality for what you pay. I work as an eyelash technician and give these away for clients to brush their eyelash extension and they are perfect for this purpose. I will buy them again once my supply is used up!

Gossard Felicity Plunge Women's Bra Aqua 32DD
Gossard Felicity Plunge Women's Bra Aqua 32DD
Offered by Orchid Fashion Boutique

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Fit, 23 Feb. 2014
This bra is Gorgeous and comfortable!
Another great bra by Gossard, one of my favourite brands (and after working 14 years in the industry I know my stuff!)

Fifty Shades Darker: 2/3
Fifty Shades Darker: 2/3
by E L James

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 19 Dec. 2012
After all the hype these books got I was very dissapointed - it seemed like this book had been rushed and for lack of writing talent - add in a sex scene!
BORING.
Having said that the first book definitely had something about it - a bit more of plot and mystery - this was far too predictable and all about sex that wasn't believable - really (has this lady had sex before?)

The Original Peter Rabbit Baby Book - My First Year (Baby Record Book)
The Original Peter Rabbit Baby Book - My First Year (Baby Record Book)
by Beatrix Potter

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 19 Dec. 2012
Beautiful book that was a present for a friends baby shower.
She absolutely loved it and it was in beautiful condition.

LovingtheBead © Crystal 'Crystal Clear' 10mm Shamballa Style Bracelet. One size fits most. Presented in a luxury branded velvet draw-string pouch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 19 Dec. 2012
Exactly what you expect to get for your money if not slighlty better!
A lot nicer than the ones you can buy over the counters in cheapy shops - definitely comparible to some of the more expensive choices.
You get what you pay for and a bit more!