Profile for jja > Reviews

Content by jja

jja

Universal Binocular to Camera Tripod Adaptor Fixing Bracket Adapter for mounting any Binoculars to any Tripod
Offered by UKHobbyStore ~ PowerSaveBulbs UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value and excellent service, 20 Feb. 2015
Great value for money and excellent service, bought this along with 8x40 binoculars

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars great sat nav, 2 Sept. 2012
Like everyone else I was suprised by the price, but having read the reviews I thought they ALL can't be wrong, AND they are not wrong.
I've had a Garmin for around 5 years now and that has caused some interesting conversations between my wife and I, especially with an irritating american womans voice.Bossy meadow lady.
Any way This new one arrived and I set it up and thought how easy it was.Unfortunately the plastic plate on the holder that clips onto the back of the GPS would not click on.As I needed the gps next day I utilised some velcro and had no problems.
In the interim period I advised the seller of the problem.
I had a reply by return email apologising profusely for the problem and the delay and assuring me that the replacement part is on it's way, and was there anyway they could assist me.
I think that is pretty good service by anyones standard.
I haven't tried out all the extras on the multi player but I am delighted with the navigation presentation section of it,and at such a bargain price.
(Garmin wanted twice this amount just to update the UK map)
In conclusion although I was only going to award 4 stars for the item with a fault I gave them the other one for their swift and helpful response to my problem.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 17, 2013 9:51 AM GMT

Duronic [HRS1031] 3 Port HDMI Auto Switch Box plus Remote - 3x1 HUB (3 way input 1 output) 1080p Full HD Switcher
Offered by DURONIC

5.0 out of 5 stars does exactly what it says on the tin, 30 Aug. 2012
As soon as I opened the package I knew it was exactly what I needed.
I use it to switch from my dvd to my projector which is so much easier than fumbling round the back.
A great product, Thank you

Storage Options 54585 Scroll Excel 7-inch Android 4.0 ICS Capacitive Touch Screen Tablet

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent service, 8 Jun. 2012
I recently purchased this item and was initially disappointed as I compared it with an iPad,which has a much faster processor (but which is also 4 times more expensive).In addition I live in an area where 1mg internet reception is an occasion for a street party .However I perservered and I'm glad that I did. It has loads of great apps many of which do not need Internet access and once you accept the fact that it's a slow connection in this area it's great.
I accidentally knocked the mains charger connector to the unit which must be said has that very thin Nokia type pin which is quite susceptible to damage.I sent an email to Amazon asking where could I buy a replacement as it was my fault and SHAZAM! Two days later a complete replacement which had been upgraded arrived on my doorstep.
I don't care where you go I don't think you can get any better service than that.
Therefore IMHO I think that this very good value for money and don't try to compare it with an iPad if you can't afford one.
Rev 4 is the model I have now.