Profile for Lizzy D. > Reviews

Content by Lizzy D.

Lizzy D. "home baker" (Lowestoft. Suffolk)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14
Organic Jumbo Porridge Oats 2.5kg
Organic Jumbo Porridge Oats 2.5kg
Offered by Buy Whole Foods Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Oaty goodness., 20 Jun. 2017
Really tasty I use them for my fridge porridge pots and they are really good.will try with other recipes . Good value

BLACK LEATHER WITH NATURAL EDGES NECK CORD LANYARD GLASSES STRAP SPECTACLE HOLDER
Offered by Oak Leather

5.0 out of 5 stars No more hunt the specs ☺, 18 Jun. 2017
Having tried lots of spectacul holders I was delighted with this one. Others were bulky around my neck or kept falling off but this one is just perfect feels light around my neck and holds the side bars without being bulky. Very happy well made will buy another now for my sunglasses.

Curver Style Rectangle Laundry Basket, Plastic, Brown, 45 Litre
Curver Style Rectangle Laundry Basket, Plastic, Brown, 45 Litre
Offered by Dealsdirect247

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Housewife, 18 Jun. 2017
I was looking for a small to medium ironing basket and this fits the bill lovely it fits neatly in my hall cupboard and as the sides are quite deep it holds my ironing without greasing it more as the round basket I had did. I can now lay items neatly. I have the washing basket in the same material and it is hard wearing and the wicker effect looks smart and both baskets can be washed or hosed out as I do the washing basket from time to time. Great value multi purpose basket.

Shipton Mill Soft Cake and Pastry White Flour 1 kg (Pack of 6)
Shipton Mill Soft Cake and Pastry White Flour 1 kg (Pack of 6)
Offered by Superfood Market

5.0 out of 5 stars One Happy Baker, 18 Jun. 2017
Beautiful flour I use a lot of American recipes and they use cake flour I can buy sponge flour but it is expensive and not so good for other things such as pastry and cookies but Shipton mills flour is so fine I do not need to re-sieve and all my cakes etc turn out lovely.

6 x Multipurpose silicon cable holder / organiser for mobile phones, laptops, computers etc
Offered by Betron Limited ( VAT Registered)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant cable holders, 10 Jun. 2017
Very handy good grip great around the home and office. I have leads on my desk which kept falling down behind my desk which caused me a lot of bother getting leads up again but these little beauties hold and secure my leads now. Highly recommended.

Sterling Silver stud earrings expertly made with sparkling Light Rose crystal from SWAROVSKI® for Women
Offered by pewterhooter

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these earrings and now have most colours which is ..., 23 May 2017
I love these earrings and now have most colours which is great for matching with what I wear I get great compliments and it's no wonder as these earrings sparkle as if they are diamonds very pretty. Have had no problem with any skin reaction to the metal used as I have with other earrings. Great quality great price give for gifts you will be loved forever or treat yourself. Lots of colours to choose from.

School Season Gift Women's Crystal`Fashion White Gold Plated Tear Drop Shaped Pendant Necklaces Green Promotion By Joyfulshine
Offered by Joyfulshine

5.0 out of 5 stars These are beautiful I have purchased other colours for myself and for ..., 23 May 2017
These are beautiful I have purchased other colours for myself and for presents who all say they get lots of compliments when wearing this. Excellent quality and price.

Viners 13" Magnetic Knife Rack
Viners 13" Magnetic Knife Rack
Offered by C and E Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Safe knife storage, 17 May 2017
This review is from: Viners 13" Magnetic Knife Rack
Was replacement of same make after 6 years think it was allowed to be a little less magnetic.

RSVP Endurance Crank Style Flour Sifter, 5-Cup
RSVP Endurance Crank Style Flour Sifter, 5-Cup
Offered by US-ZINC

5.0 out of 5 stars More sieving less snowstorm., 17 May 2017
Love it! Having owned several different types of sieves this is by far the quickest and easiest to use. I like to sieve all my flour and icing sugar prior to placing in storage canisters so that means up to 3kg and now I can do this without a snow blizzard white out in my kitchen while I shake sieves bang sieves or scream at sieves. Well worth the bit extra on price good quality.

(Pack of 10) Billingtons - Golden Icing Sugar 500 g
(Pack of 10) Billingtons - Golden Icing Sugar 500 g
Offered by Ainley Organics LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars One Happy Baker, 17 May 2017
I had read good things about this icing sugar and had also read that my normal brand had changed their ingredients which may have been why the sugar was full of hard lumps as if kept in damp place. I always sift my icing sugar into my 3kg oxo good grip canister as it saves time when baking I do same with flour anyway my old brand was a nightmare to sieve but I am delighted with Billingtons it has lovely anorma and my buttercream turns out beautiful. Well packaged with fast delivery as always from the Amazon team.
Comment Comment | Permalink