Profile for Mr. R. D. Prag > Reviews

Content by Mr. R. D. Prag

Mr. R. D. Prag (Cambridgeshire)

Seiko Men's Quartz White Dial Analogue Display and Gold Bracelet SGEF92P1
Seiko Men's Quartz White Dial Analogue Display and Gold Bracelet SGEF92P1

5.0 out of 5 stars Best buy, 24 April 2014
My wife bought me this for our wedding anniversary. I am very pleased with it and would recommend it for both looks and value for money,

60 Year Old Easy Rider - Born To Bike 60th Birthday Biker Duffle / College / Rucksack / Beachbag
Offered by Tribal T-Shirts

5.0 out of 5 stars I would recommend this product., 14 Sept. 2013
Bought for a friend as a birthday present. Very good quality. An ideal size to carry on a bike if you are going away for the weekend.

Plush Soft Toy Bat. Wingspan 24cm.
Plush Soft Toy Bat. Wingspan 24cm.

5.0 out of 5 stars Batty, 14 Aug. 2013
If you love bats you will love this one. Very good quality and value for money. He's living very happily in our conservatory!

Auf Wiedersehen pet Mug Cup TV FILM Memorabilia Jimmy Nail
Auf Wiedersehen pet Mug Cup TV FILM Memorabilia Jimmy Nail
Offered by THE FILMCELL FACTORY

5.0 out of 5 stars Auf Wiedersehen Pet Mug, 14 Aug. 2013
I ordered this mug for my wife, we both like Auf Wiedersehen Pet. but she loves Jimmy Nail even more. She's very happy with it. Very good quality. I would order from this company again.

Ash
Ash
by James Herbert

5.0 out of 5 stars James Herbert, 25 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Ash (Hardcover)
I bought this for my wife. She has read all the James Herbert books and thinks this one is as good as any of the others.

Automatic LED Night Light Dusk 2 Dawn LED Sensitive, White, Plug in
Automatic LED Night Light Dusk 2 Dawn LED Sensitive, White, Plug in

5.0 out of 5 stars Night light, 25 Nov. 2012
I bought this for my elderly inlaws for their bedroom at night. It gives out enough light so they can see around their bedroom to the door, should they need to get up in the night.

Good Feeling
Good Feeling

5.0 out of 5 stars Paul at his best, 25 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Good Feeling (Audio CD)
I would recommend this to anyone that wants feel good music. Paul never disappoints. The cd title gives you just that.

Artificial Wedding Flower Cream Dew Drop Rose w/ Buds Ivy Mixed Centrepiece from GT Decorations

5.0 out of 5 stars WEDDING FLOWER CENTREPIECE, 5 May 2010
I am very impressed with the quality & price of the artificial wedding flower cream dew drop rose, ivy mixed centrepiece. It is in fact going on the parcel shelf of my car, which is taking the bride to the wedding venue. The speed of delivery was quicker than expected.