Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Bosch PLR 15 Digital Laser Measure (Measuring up to 15 m)
Bosch PLR 15 Digital Laser Measure (Measuring up to 15 m)

5.0 out of 5 stars Almost as good as a phaser., 28 July 2016
This is by far the best thing I have bought this year.
I needed an accurate detailed plan of my garden which has some complex shapes and angles. Working on my own with a tape measure was not practical. I gave up after 2-3 hours and bought this. When it arrived the next day it took less than an hour to do more than I managed the previous day.

The only thing that would make this better, is if the laser power could be increased enough to burn through uneven ground. ;-)

Insequor
Insequor

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't put it down, 4 April 2016
This review is from: Insequor (Kindle Edition)
This is the first book in a while that loved so much that I read it in a day, didn't want to put it down. For me there were a couple of themes running through the book, but to describe them would give things away, so read it for yourself.

90 Piece Premium First Aid Kit Bag - Includes Eyewash, 2 x Cold (Ice) Packs and Emergency Blanket for Home, Office, Car, Caravan, Workplace, Travel
Offered by The Body Source

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 20 Aug. 2015
Great value kit, will be buying again.

EasyAcc 9000mAh Power Bank Waterproof Dustproof Shockproof Travel Charger with Compass Carabiner 2.1A Output External Battery Pack For iPhone iPad Samsung Galaxy Android Phone Smartphone Tablets Pc Gopro Google Glass
Offered by EasyAcc.U Store

Frank's RedHot Chile and Lime Sauce 354 ml (Pack of 3)
Frank's RedHot Chile and Lime Sauce 354 ml (Pack of 3)
Offered by SOUTH AFRICAN FOODS

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Sauce - Awful Packing, 3 April 2014
Ok so the Sauce is lovely, pretty spicy and with the hint of time as suggested, reminds me of Lime Pickle a bit, but thats ok for me. I would recommend trying this.

HOWEVER. the pack of 3 comes in a lovely "amazon" cardboard box, with minimal brown paper packaging. So on my first order the top of one had been smashed and leaked. At this point I assumed that it had been damaged some time ago. I called Amazon who were of course great and sent me out another 3 pack, letting me keep the 2 undamaged.

I wasn't in for the second package to arrive, so had to go to the post office to collect it. I could smell the chile sauce as soon as the postal worker brought the package out from the back. On getting it home I found that 2 of the bottles had smashed.
I didn't bother calling Amazon and just left packaging feedback, as I had finally got 3 full un broken bottles.

SO the sauce is great if you can take the risk that they will arrive in one piece.

The Long War: (Long Earth 2) (The Long Earth)
The Long War: (Long Earth 2) (The Long Earth)

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Great Book, 18 July 2013
Another Great Book from this excellect pair of Authors (more words to enable the submit button on the Review Page)

Scosche Passport Home Dock for the iPhone 3G, iPod Touch 2G and Nano 4G - White
Scosche Passport Home Dock for the iPhone 3G, iPod Touch 2G and Nano 4G - White

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what Apple didn't, 14 Oct. 2011
Bought a new iPod Touch for my wife and like most people on here, was surprised that the Bose sound dock wouldn't charge it, it's one of the 1st gen sound docks.
A few searches on Google came up with this item.

Does the job very well, doesn't make the the sound dock look too silly and can be taken off really easily if you don't want to charge while playing music.

As mentioned in a couple of the reviews, there is a buzzing at low volumes but it's not something I find particularly annoying.

All in all, happy with the item which makes up for Apples design changes.