Profile for titiprime > Reviews

titiprime (London, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Elizabeth Arden Red Door Eau de Toilette for Women - 10 ml
Elizabeth Arden Red Door Eau de Toilette for Women - 10 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars She was really please with it and love that eau de toilette, 21 Dec. 2014
was brought as a birthday present for my other half. She was really please with it and love that eau de toilette. Personally I think it's a bit expensive for 10 ml but it was not for me.

My wife having a sensitive skin, she has to be careful with the product she put on her skin. She does not have any problem with that product and it smell very nice and not overpowering at all.

Satellite Finder Kit ideal for lining up of satellite dish
Satellite Finder Kit ideal for lining up of satellite dish
Offered by The One Stop Sat Shop ®

4.0 out of 5 stars Simple and easy kit to use, 21 Dec. 2014
brought this kit to have UK channels in France. After I went to the right site managed to find the satellites in not time . Personally I did not use the compass but if you don't have a clue where to located the satellite you want, I guess it can be useful.

The only 2 thing I have against that kit is the number of batteries you have to put and lack of mounting which could be useful when moving the dish while looking at the needle on the device.

I paid less then £10 for the kit which I do believe is well price. I would recommend that device if you want a quick and simple way to set a Satellite dish.

Fisual 1m Install Series Digital Optical Cable
Fisual 1m Install Series Digital Optical Cable
Offered by AudioVisual Online

5.0 out of 5 stars when HDMI is not possible there is this, 21 Dec. 2014
Brought it for my DVD player to connect with our sound system. Needless to say there has been a difference between the old SCART lead and this optical cable. I also tried with my PS3 in case I wanted to use other devices on the HDMI cable and I could not spot a difference in Quality of sound.

This cable does the job and useful when you have a device with optical output but no HDMI. Forgot to mention I have this cable for more than 2 year now. And I wanted to wait before I write a review. So after more 2 years the cable it still working and there is not problem with the quality of sound even after I accidentally dropped the DVD player while moving the stand with the wire attached to it.

The Hillman Group 35049 Flat Head Phillips Wood Screw, 6 x 1 1/2-Inch, 100-Pack
The Hillman Group 35049 Flat Head Phillips Wood Screw, 6 x 1 1/2-Inch, 100-Pack
Offered by PCArena

5.0 out of 5 stars My PS3 does not sound like it going to take off, 21 Oct. 2014
I bought this to replace the paste on 1x laptop, 1x PS3 and 2x desktops. In every cases, the paste performing very well (there is a drop in temperature of 10 degree C on average).

My PS3 does not sound like it going to take off, my laptop does not burn my legs any more and both of my desktops are quieter (one was quiet to start with). When you clean your CPU or your heat sink, the anti-clean 1 smell lemon which is quiet good after you turn you PC ON.

The instructions are clear, simple and give you some tips. If you got to their website the pdf is very well done. If like me you have a lot of PCs/consoles then it a very good bargain (£10). So far I used it for 7 devices (3 PCs belonging to my family) and I still have plenty left.

I will gladly recommend this product cause of the quality and value for momey (as long as it's around £10).

WD 750 GB 2.5-inch SATA Internal Hard Drive - Black
WD 750 GB 2.5-inch SATA Internal Hard Drive - Black
Offered by Extreme_Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars If you do a lot of engineering and a bit of gaming, 21 Oct. 2014
bought that one to keep an existing and original Hard Disk Driver (HP Elitebook 8450p, 320 GB) , This Hard Disk Driver (HDD) is recognised as a 700 GB under window 7 and 725 GB when using Ubuntu (formatting of the HDD I guess).

I chose this hard driver cause I have to install heavy applications on it (Matlab 2013a, Labview 2012, Solid Edge ST6, Visual studio 2010) as well as windows 7 64-bit, office 2010 + updates and ubuntu 14.04 LTS. In term of space and speed the HDD fit my requirements.

So far I don't have any issue with it, easy to install and I did not have to install any driver or configure the BIOS of my laptop to get it work.

So far my OS respond very well. Like the old one the HDD is very silent and it does not make any noise at all. transferring 30 GB of Data from My external HDD and my old HDD to that one went really well and fast less than 10 mins if I remember correctly.

Because I do a lot of engineering and play some emulators on it (NES, SNES, PS1 and NEO-GEO), I hope this HDD will last for a very long time. I will keep you up to date if it fail.

Gam3Gear Dual Analog Wireless Joystick Game Pad Controller for Nintendo Wii U Pro Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap alternative with no difference with the official product, 4 Aug. 2014
I have this controller for a month now and I can say I am satisfy with my purchase so far. I previously bought that controller (http://www.amazon.co.uk/Gioteck-GC-2-Wireless-Controller-Nintendo/dp/B00BB9GKB2/ref=cm_cr_pr_pb_t) but it died on me and have to send it back.

When I received it I was not very impress with the packaging due to the traces of impacts and thought the controller will be defective as result of it.

I would suggest to charge the battery for 1 or 2 hours before the first time use. The controller is easy to connection with the Wii u and does not involve any technical knowledge. Switch on the Wii U (if not already on), wait until the booting is finish, push the sync button on the console and push the sync button on the gamepad. On the side note, I noticed the sync button on the controller is a bit more complicate to push compare to the Gioteck.

Looking at the controller it does look like the official minus the logo.

The morphology of the gamepad is very well design (I guess since they have been highly inspired by the original, it have to be good). I seat around 2.5 m - 3m away from the console which is set at a lower level than my seating level. I tried the pad with Injustice god among us and the command are really responsive.

The battery give you a lot of play time, so for I think I managed to get 70+ hours on a single charge.

Most of the cheap alternative are above £15, when I brought it the price was around £13. I would have expect a lot of fingerprints marks when using it (like the gamepad) but I did not see that much.

Now one may wonder if this controller can work on the wii. I have a Wii next to my Wii U and I tried to see if the controller can be connect to it (by curiosity only). As advertised it won't work on the wii which is normal since the controller if for the Wii U only. If I go back to the comparison with the Gioteck this lack of "function" can be see as a laid down. Now don't get me wrong I wish it would have some sort of compatibility but I would not pay £30 to get it and that's not the end of the world for me.

Overall it’s a very good controller well priced (as long as it stay <£15 mark) and if I need another extra controller I would order another one without any hesitation.

Happy (From "Despicable Me 2")
Happy (From "Despicable Me 2")

5.0 out of 5 stars I am Happy tooo, 23 July 2014
this will be a very quick review. you hear that song everywhere and it has to be say it make you happy. it a very good feeling song which is catchy and can motivate you especially the morning.

AmazonBasics High-Speed HDMI Cable 2 m / 6.5 Feet Supports Ethernet, 3D, Audio Return

5.0 out of 5 stars I like other HDMi cable but I like this one better, 24 Jun. 2014
I tested this cable with a desktop PC, a laptop, a PS3, a cyclone mini and another PS3.

For me the aim of this cable was to have a quality picture on my 32"TV. I tried with all these devices to check compatibility and potential issue. I have this cable for 3 months now and it still work very well. the cable is long and not too rigid.

i have not try the Ethernet capability or the audio return feature, so I can't comment on that one, but a word of advice make sure both devices have the capabilities for such features.

i can't find any fault with the cable, all my device works very well when using that cable and I obtain a very good result. very good cheap alternative and to be honest I don't the difference with a more expensive cable.

Acer Aspire 6530 6920 6930 6935 7530 7535 7540  Laptop AC Adapter Charger Power Cord
Acer Aspire 6530 6920 6930 6935 7530 7535 7540 Laptop AC Adapter Charger Power Cord
Offered by Laptop Adapters

5.0 out of 5 stars I had some doubt but..., 24 Jun. 2014
I purchased this adapter for my ACER 5920G, cause it not an official one you always have this worry that it may not work or the quality of the item is not as good.

Give it a chance due to the fact the price was reasonable. tried it and it works like a charm. I have now for 2 weeks and it works great. will recommend it if you need a replacement charger for your laptop

PS3 fix, KEM-400AAA laser and mechanism. PS3 Repair
PS3 fix, KEM-400AAA laser and mechanism. PS3 Repair

5.0 out of 5 stars can't believe a lot of people give up their PS3 very easily, 24 Jun. 2014
I bought a fat PS3 on the cheap for a member of my family cause the guy was afraid and/or could not be asked to repair. From the moment I switch it I knew it was an optic issue or could be the Blu Ray firmware was corrupted. Thankfully it was the first, For this PS3 and like mine, I could erase the Data without any issue and try to investigate.

Furthermore now the PS4 has been released, the PS3 especially the fat version are really cheap. The same go with the parts of those models.

I used ConsoleParts4u for my PS3 2 years ago. I brought the same part which is known to be unreliable. By the way my console still working at the time of the writing. From my experience the part is really quality and if it fail during the first 3 months I know consolepart4u will replace it for me.

2 years ago they sent the instructions along side the part on how to replace the optical laser, but now they are on their website (eco-friendly way). I did not need it this time cause I remember clearly how to do it and once you have done it once, it very easy to do it again.

Anyway received the part change the defective part with the one I received than play uncharted 1 and street fighter 4 arcade edition. I will try to update my review if there is any problem with the part i purchased.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9