Profile for rickangus > Reviews

Content by rickangus

rickangus (Horsham, West Sussex)

Page: 1 | 2
The Beardless Adventurer and Her Inconvenience: A first-time cycle trip across Europe
by Donna Marie Ashton

5.0 out of 5 stars Be inspired!, 26 April 2017
A great read that has left me wanting to pack my panniers, book a ferry ticket, get on my bike and ride...! An honest and entertaining account of life on the road with all the ups and downs that cycle touring entails. Buy it, read it and enjoy it.

Black 15" Straight Gas Lift for an Office Chair
Black 15" Straight Gas Lift for an Office Chair
Offered by BiMi

5.0 out of 5 stars Had to return this as it was the wrong size ..., 10 Sept. 2014
Had to return this as it was the wrong size for my chair but am giving it 5* because the small sized version of the same works perfectly. I can't mark this down because of my error!

NTE5a Master Socket - latest BT/Openreach version containing Bellwire Filter plus IDC punch down tool
Offered by Bristol Communications & Electrical LTD - VAT Registered

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 Sept. 2014
Easy to fit and worked first time. Can't ask for for anything more.

Kampa Sandy High Back Low Beach Chair.
Kampa Sandy High Back Low Beach Chair.
Offered by OutdoorAdventure

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, 10 Sept. 2014
My wife and daughter each have one and love them.

I'm too tall/heavy - if I sat on one I'd never get up again - though it would probably break before then

Black 11" Straight Gas Lift for an Office Chair
Black 11" Straight Gas Lift for an Office Chair
Offered by BiMi

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 Sept. 2014
Once I'd got the correct length strut (see 15" size) it works perfectly.

AA Road Atlas Britain 2014
AA Road Atlas Britain 2014
by AA Publishing
Edition: Spiral-bound

5.0 out of 5 stars AA 2014 atlas, 27 Dec. 2013
Appears to be very comprehensive. Although I normally use satnav, this is very good to get an overview of the country and to revert to if/when the satnav gets confused.

T2 BC Cord Grip Lampholder (Takes up to 100 Watt)
T2 BC Cord Grip Lampholder (Takes up to 100 Watt)
Offered by Ideal Lighting

5.0 out of 5 stars Bulb holder, 27 Dec. 2013
Difficult to elaborate on such a mundane item but the original item (which this replaces) had become yellow and brittle with age and broke whilst changing a bulb. New one works just fine!

Tips & Tricks - iPhone Secrets
Tips & Tricks - iPhone Secrets
by Intelligenti

5.0 out of 5 stars iPhone secrets, 27 Dec. 2013
Great little book but IOS 6 has been upgraded so some aspects if it's coverage are out of date. Comes in a nice little folder.

Buy Whole Foods Hazelnuts in Shell 1 Kg
Buy Whole Foods Hazelnuts in Shell 1 Kg

5.0 out of 5 stars Hazel nuts, 27 Dec. 2013
I think these must be good though I've not eaten any of them. That's 'cos the squirrels broke into my shed and nicked the lot!

Such a shame ebay doesn't let folk trade air rifles...
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 30, 2014 9:50 PM GMT

Blackspur Plastic Cantilever Storage Organiser Box 2 Tray 36cm - Tool Craft Hobby Tackle Storage
Offered by Multi Lines

5.0 out of 5 stars Two tray hobby storage box, 27 Dec. 2013
This little box is just the right size with the right dividers for my model making hobbies. I now have six of them which may suggest I ought to have one massive box but I prefer having several smaller ones.

Page: 1 | 2