Profile for Mr Rohan Shah > Reviews

Content by Mr Rohan Shah

Mr Rohan Shah

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
First4Spares Replacement Filter Cartridges For Russell Hobbs 18465 18491 Steam Generator Irons (Pack of 2)
Offered by First4Spares

5.0 out of 5 stars Works just like the originals., 22 Oct. 2014
Works perfectly with my Russell Hobbs steam iron, just like the filters that came with the iron. Price is great too, would definitely buy again.

Prime Obsession: Bernhard Riemann and the Greatest Unsolved Problem in Mathematics
by John Derbyshire

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book on a difficult subject., 31 Dec. 2013
I enjoy reading around maths and physics and found this book to be one of my favourites. I loved how the chapters alternated between Riemann's life and the maths of the Riemann Hypothesis. This book should be accessible to you as long as you have an understanding of basic Maths, A-level would be sufficient. I found all the mathematical concepts explained very well and managed to understanding everything until the last few chapters. Also a great insight into the Prime number theorem and its history.

Alpecin Caffeine Shampoo 250ml
Alpecin Caffeine Shampoo 250ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Good shampoo, although can't say my hair is any thicker., 31 Dec. 2013
Can't say much about the caffeine shampoo as I've been using this for a few months now and haven't noticed any difference. However, I will continue using this simply because I like the shampoo and it leaves my hair feeling surprisingly soft. I only use it around twice a week which i find to be adequate.

The Fall of Arthur (Deluxe Slipcase Edition)
The Fall of Arthur (Deluxe Slipcase Edition)
by J. R. R. Tolkien

5.0 out of 5 stars The Fall of Arthur (Deluxe Slipcase Edition), 31 Dec. 2013
Haven't actually read this yet so can't comment on the actual story. I bought it more because i have many of the other de luxe editions by Harper Collins and didn't wan't to be missing one. Picked this up for a great price on Amazon compared to the high street. The quality is similar to the other de luxe editions, which I'm guessing you already own if you are considering on buying this edition.

Assassin's Quest (The Farseer Trilogy - Book 3): 3/3
Assassin's Quest (The Farseer Trilogy - Book 3): 3/3

5.0 out of 5 stars Great ending to the Farseer trilogy., 31 Dec. 2013
Like books one and two I found Assassin's Quest just as gripping and hard to put down. Definitely a nice end to the Farseer trilogy. For me the ending was a little bit short and could have done with a bit more description, especially considering the length of all the Farseer books. None the less, highly recommended if you enjoyed Assassin's Apprentice and Royal Assassin.

The Wilful Princess and the Piebald Prince (Farseer)
The Wilful Princess and the Piebald Prince (Farseer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Read the Farseer Trilogy first!, 31 Dec. 2013
If you have read the Farseer trilogy and loved it, then definitely buy this. Rather different from most of Robin Hobb's works and also much shorter. None the less I still found this a gripping story and hard to put down once I started. It is also nicely decorated with page borders and several full colour illustrations. The quality of the hardback is also very good for the price.

Royal Assassin (The Farseer Trilogy - Book 2): 2/3
Royal Assassin (The Farseer Trilogy - Book 2): 2/3

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Sequal to Asassin's Apprentice!, 31 Dec. 2013
I read this after reading Assassin's Apprentice, I found it every bit as gripping and hard to put down. I only wish that it was available in hardback. That being said this book is actually quite good quality for a paperback.

Uni-ball SigNo UM120 Gel Rollerball Pen 0.7 mm Tip 0.5 mm Line Ref 9001180 - Black, Pack of 12

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Pens, 31 Dec. 2013
I absolutely love writing with these pens and have done so for the last few years. They are quite hard to find on the high street, as well as being over priced. I found these to be great value for money and they worked perfectly.

Samsung Galaxy S3 III GT-i9300 ~ Red Front Glass (LCD Display and Touch Screen not included) ~ Mobile Phone Repair Part Replacement

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought as a replacement screen for my S3, 31 Dec. 2013
I broke the glass screen of my S3 for the third or so time and needed anther replacement. This replacement fit perfectly and although it's not as good as the original samsung glass it was well worth the price. The garnet red also looks very nice.

Assassin's Apprentice (Farseer Trilogy 1)
Assassin's Apprentice (Farseer Trilogy 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved every page of it., 31 Dec. 2013
I enjoy reading fantasy fiction and therefore decided to try Assassin's Apprentice, my first Robin Hobb hook. I ended up absolutely loving it and could barely put it down. I went on to read Royal Assassin and Assassin's Quest which I also found equally enjoyable.

This edition is also a lovely clothbound hardback which i found a pleasure to read.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3