Profile for Northern Girl > Reviews

Content by Northern Girl

Northern Girl

Battery Operated Wall Mount Ding-Dong Electronic Door Chime / Doorbell With Door Push.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to install, 16 Jun. 2013
Although the sound is a little cheap, for the price it is perfect for what I wanted and was very easy to install.

PP3 9V BATTERY CLIP SNAP ON CONNECTOR 145MM CABLE LEAD BLACK
PP3 9V BATTERY CLIP SNAP ON CONNECTOR 145MM CABLE LEAD BLACK
Offered by TechWareGames

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product, 16 Jun. 2013
This connector arrived the next day, was an excellent price and did the job. I would highly recommend this product.

The Usborne First Book of the Piano (First Music)
The Usborne First Book of the Piano (First Music)
by Eileen O'Brien

5.0 out of 5 stars THIS BOOK IS GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, 26 May 2012
I bought this book to help me try and teach my 7 year old daughter. I thought it would help me learn too - and it has. It progresses at a good pace for novices and we are both delighted that after two months we are able to play simple tunes. My daughter wanted to add to this review too: This book is great. I will keep it forever. It has lots of interesting pieces and hard pieces but I have learnt lots from it and know I am very good at piano.I have learnt quavers, crotchets, minims, semi-breves and tied notes. I will be flying thorough it.

BAD CAT, GOOD CAT
BAD CAT, GOOD CAT
by Lynne Reid Banks

5.0 out of 5 stars My 7 year old daughter loved this, 13 May 2012
This review is from: BAD CAT, GOOD CAT (Paperback)
My 7 year old daughter loved this book and couldn't put it down. She read it virtually right through in one sitting.

CR2032 Battery (2 pack) - Panasonic, Lithium Coin Cell, 3V
CR2032 Battery (2 pack) - Panasonic, Lithium Coin Cell, 3V
Offered by Apollo Furnishings

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap - for a reason, 17 Mar. 2012
These batteries were too good to be true. Apparently they are panasonic and were delivered extremely quickly but I'm afraid to say that they are almost useless. They did work but I am using them in my kitchen scales which I use maybe once a day at most and after less than a week, the batteries stopped working. Prior to this, the battery that was in there lasted for over a year so that is the duration I know they should last. I thought it was possibly a problem with just one of the batteries, but the second one is now in and has been used a few times and is almost dead.

Please note - I have recently amended this review. The second battery has managed to keep going for over a year now, although it not completely reliable in that the weight displayed keeps changing (sometimes goes up, sometimes goes down) even when nothing is on the scales.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 20, 2013 1:10 PM GMT