Profile for nrp > Reviews

Content by nrp

nrp

Jago CD Stand (Wall Mounted) CD / DVD Rack for 1080 CDs or 315 DVDs (White)
Jago CD Stand (Wall Mounted) CD / DVD Rack for 1080 CDs or 315 DVDs (White)
Offered by JAGO24 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product and very friendly and pleasant company to deal with, 22 Sept. 2015
Easy to assemble and looks good with all my CDs and DVDs. I ordered two units by mistake (my mistake). It was after they had been dispatched before I realised. They were very good and after I sent one back, they refunded me the full amount for one of them.

Anaglypta Original Dryden Wallpaper (RD335)
Anaglypta Original Dryden Wallpaper (RD335)
Offered by Decor8

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect match, 27 Aug. 2015
After doing some alterations in my house, I found this after searching for a match to the existing paper which I'd hung a few years ago. I'd originally bought it in a well known DIY store, but they no longer stock it. It matched perfectly. Went on the wall well. Good quality. Very pleased.

Steens Richmond Bedside Cabinet, White
Steens Richmond Bedside Cabinet, White

4.0 out of 5 stars ... I had no problems assembling it and it is good quality for the price - I've just ordered another, 5 Aug. 2015
Exactly what I needed and expected - I had no problems assembling it and it is good quality for the price - I've just ordered another one

Palram SkyLight Shed, 4 x 6ft - Amber
Palram SkyLight Shed, 4 x 6ft - Amber

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased with my shed - instructions were good and easy ..., 26 May 2015
Very pleased with my shed - instructions were good and easy to follow - just make sure you study them well before starting and have someone to help while assembling - this is essential

Dreamweaver CS5: The Missing Manual (Missing Manuals)
Dreamweaver CS5: The Missing Manual (Missing Manuals)
by David Sawyer McFarland

5.0 out of 5 stars missing manual and more, 24 April 2011
I am a graphic designer who has moved into web design. Over the last few months I have been learning dreamweaver through on-line tutorials. They are OK and I have learnt a fair amount. However since buying this book I have come on in leaps and bounds. I would highly recommend this book to anyone who wants to gain the confidence to design web pages for a living. This book is the missing manual and much more.