Profile for Rich B > Reviews

Content by Rich B

Rich B (On the 8th day he created Manchester)

Page: 1 | 2
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars This stuff is actual magic, 1 Oct. 2016
Just one, very simple but slightly dangerous, application and all the burnt crap on the iron has completely gone.
No scrubbing at all. Just wipe it on a hot iron and rub lightly and it's all gone.

Seriously this is magical

Andrew James 3 Cup 350ml Double Walled Stainless Steel Cafetiere Gift Set With Coffee Measuring Spoon And Bag Sealing Clip
Offered by Andrew James UK LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect one cup, 1 Oct. 2016
Perfect for a single mug of coffee. Nice and simple design and works well.

Anker PowerCore 20100 - Ultra High Capacity Power Bank with one of the Most Powerful 4.8A Output, PowerIQ Technology for iPhone 7 /6s /SE, iPad and Samsung Galaxy S8 / S7 and More (Black)
Offered by AnkerDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Anker make the best, 10 July 2016
Anker produce the best battery packs. This one is brilliant. With the special Anker fast charger it refills super fast too.

Plusinno® Waterproof Diamond Wireless Doorbell, Touchable Doorbell Push Buttons, No Batteriey Required for Receiver, 500Ft Wireless Distance Door Chime 52 Melodies (BS Plug 1 Button 1 Chime)

1.0 out of 5 stars Appalling quality. Returned within 4hrs, 10 July 2016
Awful quality. This lasted less than 4 hours. The 'non-button' only works 50% of the time at most, and then, even when it does work, the receiver doesn't. The tunes are appalling. I've sent it back within 4 hours of it arriving.

Freedom (Deluxe)
Freedom (Deluxe)
Offered by mrtopseller

5.0 out of 5 stars She has proved she can do it again, even better!, 17 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Freedom (Deluxe) (Audio CD)
OK, So Rebecca Ferguson is an old X Factor contestant. It's true. The majority of those people who have ever entered the X Factor haven't gone on to have stellar careers. However Rebecca Ferguson deserves to be one of the exceptions.

Her voice has an amazing, indescribable quality. This album has grown on me over the course of the past week to point where I am now on the look out for any reason to be able to listen to it. The John Legend duet is amazing. Whilst she should be judged on her own ability; the fact that someone such as John Legend has recorded with her should show any doubters that she is far from simply a manufactured product. She has real raw, natural talent that is shown excellently on this album.

Her previous release majored on the soul. This release focuses on energy. it manages it without twisting that soulful, beautiful deep tone of her voice. It's been a real surprise to a number of people I have played it to and I hope to keep surprising them.

She's brilliant, absolutely brilliant.

Culture Club Vol.1
Culture Club Vol.1
Offered by westworld-

5.0 out of 5 stars All Time Finest, 19 Nov. 2007
This review is from: Culture Club Vol.1 (Audio CD)
This is simply one of the best albums I own. If you're looking for after club music that isn't going to send you to sleep but also isn't going to make you wish you'd never left the club then this is it.

Its an eclectic mix of some of the best remixes I have ever heard. Described as "The return to the shoulder shake" style of dancing.

This album includes, in my opinion, one of the finest house tunes ever made, At Night, by Shakedown. It then puts this on the same album as Lost in Music by sister sledge. You wont recognise the track until the final bars.

Some of the best and most inventive mixing possible.

Buy this without a second thought and wonder how 6am on a sunday morning will ever be the same again.

Sun And The Moon, The [Us Import]
Sun And The Moon, The [Us Import]
Offered by simply-well-priced

5.0 out of 5 stars Live in the Apple Store in SoHo, 15 May 2007
I was recently in New York (name dropping I know) but whilst I was there I stumbled across the Bravery doing a secret gig in the Apple Store. Playing stuff from the new album. They were brilliant. I can't wait to see them at Glastonbury - As long as they are booked for it!

Anyway the new stuff that they played had a really comedy vibe to it. The lyrics were great and the tracks stuck with me for the rest of the day. Get this on Pre-order. You won't be disappointed.

Superthriller1
Superthriller1
Offered by recordcorner

5.0 out of 5 stars SUper Funky, Super Princ-ey, SUPERTHRILLER, 24 April 2007
This review is from: Superthriller1 (Audio CD)
I found Superthriller through Myspace a couple of months ago. They had a track on their page "Superthriller - MotherF*cker" it was amazing. Sadly this hasn't made it to either of their albums. This, their first release, is basically brilliant. I have had it for about 2 weeks now and can't get it out of my CD player or off my Ipod. Like the previous reviewer I love "I know how to treat a lady" and Peeping Tom.

This album has a laid back Prince vibe about it. It's funky like Prince should be but it incorporates a more band feel than a single performer. It's more chilled. Sort of reminds me of some of DJ Shadow's slower and less frenetic tracks, especially the samples they use. It also has a certain Moloko feel to it. Both of these are huge compliments to the band.

You need this album in your life. it's going to be on repeat in mine for a good while yet. Now I need to get my hands on a copy of the newer album and that elusive superthriller-motherf*cker track.

Shimmer [Us Import]
Shimmer [Us Import]
Offered by vsmusic_com_us

4.0 out of 5 stars Great find for Lenny Kravitz fans, 2 Jun. 2006
This review is from: Shimmer [Us Import] (Audio CD)
After I found this completely by accident and took a chance on it just based on one song.

The song was Like a feather which I know as a Nikka Costa track. I bought this just to see what it was like. It reminds me very much of Lenny Kravitz at his best which is a very good compliment to this guy. (I love Lenny K)

The album is pretty well rounded with some great tracks on it and is well worth a go if you're after something Lenny-esque.

KitchenAid Artisan 5KTT780BER 2 Slice Toaster Red
KitchenAid Artisan 5KTT780BER 2 Slice Toaster Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Move over Dualit. KitchenAid Rules from now on!!!, 23 Aug. 2005
For everyone who used to think that a Dualit was the epitome of toasters. YOU WERE WRONG.
This - although it's only a toaster, is one of the best things I own. It's such a funky and unique design and works perfectly to boot.
Never had any problems with mine and it makes getting up in the morning that bit easier (I think I may be the saddest man alive to love my toaster this much)
Buy one now and make your kitchen complete!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 1, 2010 3:28 PM BST