Profile for Nikon d300s Ian > Reviews

Santini 365 Meridian Warmsant Winter Jacket
Santini 365 Meridian Warmsant Winter Jacket
Price: £109.17 - £175.59

5.0 out of 5 stars My favourite, 29 Oct. 2016
Santini best fitting cycling garments for the price and made in Italy , outstanding.

Shimano Deore Mountain Bike Crank 44T 175 EFCM590E422XS
Shimano Deore Mountain Bike Crank 44T 175 EFCM590E422XS

5.0 out of 5 stars Deore crankset, 29 Aug. 2014
Great product simple to fit and good price.

Altura Team Short Sleeve Jersey -
Altura Team Short Sleeve Jersey -
Offered by Fawkes Cycles

5.0 out of 5 stars Altura team jersey, 11 Jun. 2014
Great jersey love the colours , matches my Allez race bike , will have to get a few more , also good price compared to gore and castelli , personally I think altura team looks better.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Manfrotto 410pl, 16 July 2011
This is the second plate I've got as I now have 2 slrs ,fed up with changing lens , I like to do landscape work so require tripod and this plate is the best I have tried.

Hope this helps.

Manfrotto 293 Telephoto Lens Support
Manfrotto 293 Telephoto Lens Support

5.0 out of 5 stars Support for older lenses., 3 Jun. 2010
Another well made piece of kit from manfrotto.

I purchased this item when I got my 80/200mm f2.8 af (which is an older style lens with no tripod mount)
It is a heavy lens and I don't like using on the camera mount,

It is a bit of fiddling to put on but very well made product and it works.

Eletronic 4 channels Flash Trigger for Canon 380ex,420ex,430ex,550ex,580ex,100D 550D 600D 650D,700D 1100D,1200D,70D 60D,50D,40D,7D,6D,5D SX50.Nikon 7100,D5300,D5200,D5100,D5000,D3300,D3200,L830,SB800,SB600,SB50,SB28,Sigma 500,Fuji HS50 HS30 SL1000 X-S1 DSLR cameras with 3 x Receivers

5.0 out of 5 stars wireless triggers, 3 Jun. 2010
I had the cactus version of this before .

The build quality of the pt-04 much better you can lock flashes to triggers , i have sb600,sb900 and an old hanimex,fitted to a nikon d300s all work perfectly well in manual settings ,just change the power individually depending on your shoot.

Range ,I have used 2 triggers in forest doing portrait full length. Distance 30ft no problem,I havnt used them further yet.

I would highly recommend them .Great for macro work.

Nikon D300S Digital SLR Camera (Body Only)
Nikon D300S Digital SLR Camera (Body Only)

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid and well made camera., 3 Jun. 2010
When you first pick up this camera compared to older or less expensive nikon slr's you realise what you have been missing ,every where you put your hands and fingers there is grip,I also purchased the mb-d10 battery pack,loads of grip and an added scroll button when in portrait shoot mode,however I do like the way the batteries come out of the mb d80 better.

Easy to use all the controls you need without going into the main menu,I would have gone for the d300,but there was no dedicated live view button also this one has a few upgrades one of which is dual memory card slots (nice).

I suppose I will keep hold of this camera until I can afford a full frame version like the d3s but a little pricey at moment.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 16, 2012 1:16 PM BST

Manfrotto 410 Junior Geared Head
Manfrotto 410 Junior Geared Head

5.0 out of 5 stars Precision, 15 Dec. 2009
Well ,lets start this is simply the best for precision, so precise and accurate,love it ,I have a few manfrotto heads for various use ,but this one rocks ,I know it's expensive but you will love it for landscape fine portrait work and not forgetting macro , with this head you are going to be very pleased ,stunning.

If you want it for sports action ,forget it.

Slik Sprint Mini II GM Tripod
Slik Sprint Mini II GM Tripod

5.0 out of 5 stars travel, 15 Dec. 2009
This is the tripod your looking for travel,strong, lightweight and small ,check specs for folding height on travel tripods which is what I did , ok it is not that tall when extended but lets face it,if you want to carry every thing bar the kitchen sink it does what is says on the tin. I have just been to paris and I wished I took my favourite tripod which is a velbon carbon fibre number 537 with manfrotto junior geared head and nikon d90 with 300mm lens sb900 ,but I took an old lightweight tripod that didnt cut the mustard,so had to improvise . What I'm saying to you photo enthusiasts this is a very good compact tripod with all the above attached but not to full extension.

Nikon MC-DC2 Remote Cord
Nikon MC-DC2 Remote Cord
Offered by Mapiro Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars wired remote, 18 Feb. 2009
This review is from: Nikon MC-DC2 Remote Cord (Camera)
I would recommend this product over the ml l3 ,you don't have to point remote at camera when you want that valuble shot and mess with settings ,just plug in and press .A lot more reliable to use and easier to find.

Page: 1 | 2