Profile for Cinnamon > Reviews

Content by Cinnamon

Cinnamon "Conquest"

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (PC DVD)
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (PC DVD)

1.0 out of 5 stars Much worse than I thought, 10 Nov. 2009
I decided to ignore the millions of gamers that cried about the choices made by Infinity ward made, thinking that it wouldn't be as bad as the community thoguht I would become... but Modern Warfare 2 is much worse than I thought, and worse than Call of Duty 4.

I do not understand why there can only be atmost 18 players at a match in MW2, when it has been the standard at least 32 players allowed (with many games even with over 128 players at the same time).

Modern Warfare 2's multiplayer in general is crappy. I have suffered many disconnects during matches, and couldn't even log on to multiplayer for several minutes. Also, despite the claims of Infinity Ward, it isn't faster to enter a match in MW2 than COD4, and the LAG is worse than any other shooter I've played on PC recently.

Save your money and buy Call of Duty 4 instead, which is a better game in my opinion.