Profile for Opinionholder > Reviews

Content by Opinionholder

Opinionholder (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Princess 3D Salon - Girl Star (Free)
Princess 3D Salon - Girl Star (Free)

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish Rubbish Rubbish, 16 Jun. 2017
I would 0 star bad bad bad

Talking Poppet
Talking Poppet

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish!!!!!, 13 Jun. 2017
This review is from: Talking Poppet (App)
I used this app before and it was great and now its RUBBISH it didn't copy what ii say and used to be free and it costs money!!!!!????

My Nail Makeover
My Nail Makeover

5.0 out of 5 stars Great create!!, 11 Jun. 2017
This review is from: My Nail Makeover (App)
So much fun to play I

Moshi Monsters Micro Theme Park Playset
Moshi Monsters Micro Theme Park Playset
Offered by Mytoyfactory

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 Jun. 2017
great fun for me to play with

Nail Salon 2
Nail Salon 2

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game I love this great game, 19 May 2017
This review is from: Nail Salon 2 (App)
I love this great game I would give it 900000 Star's

Voice Changer (Prank)
Voice Changer (Prank)

5.0 out of 5 stars Prank, 25 Mar. 2017
This review is from: Voice Changer (Prank) (App)
Pranks all people

Cookbook Master
Cookbook Master

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!!!!, 28 Dec. 2016
This review is from: Cookbook Master (App)
And more but but

AirCleanse Spray for Dogs/Cats/Dustmite/Pollen and Mould Allergens
AirCleanse Spray for Dogs/Cats/Dustmite/Pollen and Mould Allergens

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful bit of kit for the allergy arsenal., 16 Dec. 2016
I'm not convinced that this product has the potential to remove allergens, but I do find a definitive reduction in symptoms for a few hours after I use the product. It a has a fresh, herbal fragrance that smells clean. Psychologically, I get a benefit from spraying this as I'm doing something to the environment as well as dosing up on anti-histamine and nasal sprays. I should qualify this by saying, as yet the source of my allergies remains unknown. So it may be a more effective product when you are combining the spray with reducing exposure or removing the allergen from the environment. A final point- it does feel quite costly. The manufacturers suggest a small number of 'sweeping, broad sprays' which in principal, the nozzle doesn't deliver. This means you spray more and will inevitably have to reorder quite soon.

The Autism Discussion Page on anxiety, behavior, school, and parenting strategies
by Bill Nason

5.0 out of 5 stars Great content, usable strategies, 16 Dec. 2016
I find these books ( I have both blue and green) very useful in terms of offering both understanding and strategies to support my children with Autistic Spectrum Disorder. I've bought and read a number of books about ASD and confidently say that Nason usually is a very good advocate for the child with autism, with his focus on helping others understand the behaviours and communication rather than on eradicating behaviours deemed unacceptable by neurotypical people. The books have a useful section at the back filled with checklists and charts etc that help you record and profile some of the characteristics of your own child with autism. This I found very useful because, as any parent or carer of an autistic child will tell you, there are far few tools available to you through the educational and medical channels.

The Autism Discussion Page on the core challenges of autism: A Toolbox for Helping Children with Autism Feel Safe, Accepted, and Competent
by Bill Nason