Profile for Anna Willmore > Reviews

MGDRx Eye Bag for Blepharitis
MGDRx Eye Bag for Blepharitis
Offered by FirstForContactLenses

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended by my optician, 11 Feb. 2013
Having used various eye drops for several years to treat 'dry eye' and blepharitis I was advised by my optician to try Blephasol and an MGDRx Eye Bag. Since I have used both products I have had no symptoms.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 18, 2013 7:32 AM GMT

Blephasol 100ml Sensitive Eyelids Eye Lotion
Blephasol 100ml Sensitive Eyelids Eye Lotion
Offered by FirstForContactLenses

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended by my optician, 11 Feb. 2013

Agent Zigzag: The True Wartime Story of Eddie Chapman: The Most Notorious Double Agent of World War II
by Ben Macintyre

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a really fascinating true story, 11 Feb. 2013
This is my second copy of Agent Ziz Zag. Having bought the first one at Bletchley Park and really enjoyed it I then passed it onto a friend, but which one?! I wanted to read it again but had to buy myself a second copy of course.
Not only is Champman a British double agent but he is a real villain too so the insight into the shady underworld he dragged himself out of is always underlying.