Profile for Lawrie Hope > Reviews

Content by Lawrie Hope

Lawrie Hope "Leaf Man" (London, UK)

The Craft
The Craft
by Louise Teasdale

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 9 May 2014
This review is from: The Craft (Hardcover)
Loved this book, Lou Teasdale is amazing and her ideas and awesome! Tried loads of the hairstyles and make-up and they worked really well. So proud of Lou, so happy I got this book! xx

Ex-Pro Samsung SLB-10A SLB10A, Fast Travel-Pro Charger Samsung Digimax [See Description for Models]
Offered by ExpressPro

5.0 out of 5 stars Replacement for broken original, 16 April 2014
Love this charger, plugs straight into the mains no trailing leads, battery fits perfectly and it charges well, what more can you ask for!
Comes with a car charger lead and foreign plugs perfect

Ex-Pro® Phillips Shaver Worldwide Power Adapter HQ Series [See description for Models]
Offered by ExpressPro

5.0 out of 5 stars Replacement for faulty original, 16 April 2014
Doesn't feel as well made as the original, but it works fine and it's a lot cheaper than a replacement original!
I use it with Philips TT2040 Rechargeable All-in-One Bodygroom Pro

STYLEYOURMOBILE SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 S III MINI I8190 PREMIUM QUALITY PU LEATHER MAGNETIC FLIP CASE SKIN COVER POUCH + SCREEN PROTECTOR + FREE STYLUS (Pink Flower Dark Grey Book Flip)
Offered by Style Your Mobile Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Great protection and looks good, 16 April 2014
This cover is great, it looks good, feels good and most of all it protects my S3 mini phone!
Haven't used the pen provided so can't really comment on it's usability.

At this price you can't go wrong!

2 or 3 Button Rubber Pad for Toyota remote key
2 or 3 Button Rubber Pad for Toyota remote key
Offered by FuYuanShan

5.0 out of 5 stars Toyota Key Pad, 16 April 2014
This cheap piece of rubber is perfect, fixed my Toyota Key fob in minutes, and now it looks and works like new again!

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars My Cat Hated it!, 2 Nov. 2013
Have no idea if this works for furballs as our cat Noodles hated it!

Put it on her front paw as instructed. She was meant to lick it off, but instead she decided to rub it off onto our furniture, curtains, bed linen etc....

Don't let me put you off i'm sure it works for most cats, but be aware you may just end up with a cleaning bill instead!

Philips Appliance GLS Light Bulb - Dimmable (E14 Small Edison Screw 25W T25)
Philips Appliance GLS Light Bulb - Dimmable (E14 Small Edison Screw 25W T25)
Offered by The Lightbulb Company

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a bulb, and it works!, 2 Nov. 2013
What Can I say, it's a bulb! I screwed it into my Electrolux Oven and it worked, Voila! Fitted in September and it's still working.

So for £3.49 from the Lightbulb Company all I can say is thank you

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Headphones, Great Price, 2 Nov. 2013
After reading other reviews and at £5.50 inc Delivery I thought I had very little to lose!

When the headphones arrived I really thought they were Apple even down to the hard plastic box they were wrapped up in! The only give away was the slightly tacky Italic font used on the outer box with the manufacturers name printed "InfoTechnica"

I have used them now for a week with my Iphone 5 and honestly I can't tell the difference between these and my originals! Only time will tell if they will last but for this money so far I can't fault them.

Definitely recommend these to anyone looking for a 2nd pair or keep losing their originals like me!!

Salter 1036 Disc Electronic Kitchen Scale - Black
Salter 1036 Disc Electronic Kitchen Scale - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple, Accurate and attractive., 29 April 2012
Being the owner of electronic scales from Salter I knew this new one would be good. The reason I bought these scales was for 2 reasons, their aesthetic look and the 1g accuracy that my current scales do not provide!

And I am not disappointed, it definitely looks good in my white kitchen and the 1g accuracy is excellent.

If you are looking for accurate and stylish scales then look no further.

London Deluxe
London Deluxe
by Richard Bryant

5.0 out of 5 stars Has made me full in love with London, 24 Oct. 2008
This review is from: London Deluxe (Hardcover)
Wow, this is a coffee table book that had me turning every page until the last! London has never looked so good in print, the quality is exceptional, the images are most sublime! Anybody buying this book may never want it to be left lying around on a coffee table!